Food & Beverage Operations Director
Company: Kings Island
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Kings Island is seeking an experienced leader to direct our In-Park Food and Beverage operations team. This leader will be responsible for the overall day to day operations for the Food & Beverage Division. Additional duties will incude monitoring and measuring achievement of stated budgetary goals, as well as, any related supervisory and professional work as required.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or Business Management
- 5-7 years related experience in settings that service find dining, multi-unit, high volume food and beverage operations (i.e. MLB, NBA, NFL venues) or theme parks with multiple operations.
- Passionate about understanding and creating an exceptional guest experience
- Global Strategic and critical thinking to exceed business results
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Directs, coaches, motivates and leads a team of over 1000 seasonal, part-time and full time associates in the Food & Beverage division.
- Coordinates food service operations for over 50 locations with direct reports including full-time managers.
- Ensures all food quality standards are consistently maintained throughout the area of responsibility
- Ensures all local, state, and federal regulations and all company cleanliness standards for food service operations are effectively being carried out
- Maintains effective communication both up and down the chain of command via daily communication
- Initiates corrective/improvement actions as needed or at the direction of the Vice President
- Works with Kings Island Maintenance department to ensure equipment and food services facilities are well maintained and in working order
- Ensures the practice of corporate and divisional policies and procedures are in effect at all times
- Ensures all financial and revenue goals are achieved
- Ensures operating budgets are appropriately maintained, and all financial goals are achieved
- Coordinates cash control oversight to include over/shorts, loss prevention and daily sales reconciliation
- Partners with the Executive Chef in the deployment of menus and recipes for Food & Beverage facilities
- Assists in the planning and development of Food & Beverage capital projects
- Performs regularly scheduled product testing of food items to ensure consistency of ingredient profiles, product specification, and quality are present
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment
Keywords: Kings Island, Cincinnati , Food & Beverage Operations Director, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!