2019 - Summer- Consulting Associate - Tech & Management - Management C
Company: RSM US LLP
Posted on: February 14, 2019
CONSULTING ASSOCIATE Technology & Management Consulting Associate
RSM currently has openings for business-minded individuals to join our Technology and Management Consulting (TMC) practice as an Associate. Our TMC Practice works with our clients? executive leadership teams onsite in their office locations to support a wide range of engagements. Engagement teams are typically responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), defining support requirements and managing system & process implementations.
Examples of the candidate?s responsibilities include :
- Participating in project scoping and strategic planning
- Meeting with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements and systems goals
- Learning new technologies and ?best practice? business process trends as necessary to meet client needs and identify current business application issues
- Reviewing and preparing client infrastructure & process documentation (Microsoft Visio, Excel);
- Communicating project and recommendation details ? verbally or through written documentation ? to management, peers, and other project stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood and can be accurately portrayed to the client; and,
- Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in operating systems across the client?s organization
- Engagements may include, but are not limited to:
- Financial, operational, and technological strategy development
- Best practices and process re-engineering
- Business integration planning and execution
- Information systems requirements design, selection, and implementation & optimization management
- Project and program management
- Operational and IT strategy assessments and due diligence Basic Qualifications:
- Working towards a B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- Bachelor?s degree in the field of accounting, business administration, economics, finance, computer science, and/or management information systems
- Demonstrated capability to achieve strong academic results in selected field as well as a facility with / aptitude for technology
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to apply theoretical concepts and best practices to solve business problems
- Highly self-motivated and directed character with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute task while under pressure
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Eligibility to work within the U.S.
- Travel to assigned client locations locally & nationally is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- Ability to travel up to 50% locally and nationally
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred Preferred Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of business processes and concepts in process redesign
- Basic understanding of technology, including infrastructure, databases, and application / enterprise architecture
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take guided action on it
- Strong data manipulation skills utilizing Excel, including database knowledge (Microsoft SQL and/or Access knowledge is plus)
- Experience with software, such as Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word; and
- Access to a vehicle for client site visits
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: RSM US LLP, Cincinnati , 2019 - Summer- Consulting Associate - Tech & Management - Management C, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!