Community Manager - Affordable Housing
Company: Related companies of California LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company
defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real
estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related
is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with
experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions,
management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York
City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston,
Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington,
D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately
4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under
development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on
Manhattan s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in
California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to
Fast Company Magazine s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in
the World. For more information about Related, please visit
Your role with the company:
This Community Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day
operations of an affordable residential community in Cincinnati,
OH. The Community Manager is responsible for overall day-to-day
operations of one or several properties including the supervision
of office and maintenance functions in compliance with all company
policies and procedures and all applicable Equal Employment
Opportunity, Fair Housing and Human Rights statutes, as well as
ensuring each property compliance with all and any applicable
* Supervise accounts payable/receivable.
* Understanding of Operating Statements and Financial Budgets is a
* Supervise all marketing, leasing and administrative functions for
LIHTC and Project Based Section 8 property.
* Hire, train and evaluates all office/maintenance staff.
* Supervise site specific program administration, ensure compliance
with each applicable agency (HDC, HCR, HUD, etc)
* Tenant/landlord relations.
* Supervise day-to-day maintenance operations.
* Financial analysis and reporting.
* Develop property budget.
* Train office in accordance with Related s policies and
* Special projects as assigned.
* Affordable Housing and LIHTC/section 8 experience strongly
* Experience in property management
* Strong leadership and accounting skills are a must
* Position requires extensive administrative and organizational
skills; ability to organize and prioritize work
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including
excellent telephone skills)
* Ability and commitment to learn new material quickly and further
* Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and
within a team
* Experience with MS-Office (solid knowledge of Word, Excel, and
* Experience with OneSite program (or similar software program) or
ability to quickly learn new software programs.
* Ability to perform accounting functions (Accounts
Payable/Receivable) complete with comprehensive understanding of
credits/debits/re-classes and accruals.
* Ability to work on several projects at once while continuing to
perform day-to-day activities
Benefits and Features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(K) + matching
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Related companies of California LLC, Cincinnati , Community Manager - Affordable Housing, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!