Media Project Manager
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Adecco is currently assisting a local media client in their search
for Media Project Manager in Downtown Cincinnati, OH. This position
is a temporary to hire job opportunity. The Media Project Manager
is responsible for management and coordination of projects in the
Local Media division. Implements project management processes and
methodologies to ensure the projects are delivered on time, within
a set budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer
expectations. This role will interact with the internal customer,
gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications
and manage all aspects of projects from conception through launch
and post-launch operations.
- Assume responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating
activities pertaining to technology and business unit
- Manage business, technology and vendor relationships, building
consensus for project direction among a diverse group of
constituents and stakeholders across business divisions.
- Lead and exhibit influence in order to move projects
- Gain consensus on aligning processes and technology to achieve
- Assist the business as needed with the change management
aspects of any project or initiative.
- While maintaining focus on business outcomes, provide project
direction, ensuring project success and the achievement of
- Coordinate the activities of others, with emphasis on
developing appropriate project deliverables; for example, project
definitions, RACI charts, action plans, statements of work, project
plans, resource plans, and kickoff presentations.
- Communicate and provide timely project status to the project
team, key stakeholders, and management.
- Attend to project requests, acting as liaison between the
company's business units and the product development work
- Identify needs and risks that stakeholders may not
- Clearly communicate to a wide variety of people, from staff to
- Manage customer engagements and relationships, and lead or
facilitate cross-functional business and technology teams on
digital projects and initiatives.
- Maintain an understanding of key digital industry trends as
they relate to project management.
- Reach out to end-users to develop product requirements
- Create and manage technical project plans including hours and
- Document and define business processes and data flows.
- Assist in efforts to increase productivity by streamlining and
improving business processes. Education &
- Requirement : Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
field of study, or equivalent combination of education and years of
- Requirement : minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a project
management role managing digital projects.
- Strong preference : experience as a programmer or system
architect. Will consider other similar technical backgrounds.
Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm to start. Pay for this position is
$25.00- $35.00/hr. This is a possible temporary to hire
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other
job opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Cincinnati , Media Project Manager, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!