Regional Sales Director, Healthcare Solutions
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Aesculap Inc.Regional Sales Director, Healthcare
SolutionsUS-OH-CincinnatiJob ID: 2019-15485Type: Regular Full-Time#
of Openings: 1Category: SalesRemote U.S.OverviewAesculap, Inc., a
B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization
focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare
community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap
provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery
and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of
leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and
services that improve the quality of patients'
lives.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary:Responsible for achieving
and exceeding sales quota and forecasts through effectively
directing the sales efforts of Aesculap sales reps as well as
manufacturer reps. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Directs all regional members to achieve/exceed the sales quota
- Hires, develops and manages sales personnel within the
- Directs the region to be properly staffed with qualified and
trained sales reps who perform their duties effectively.
- Defines, communicates, and implements the regional sales
- Oversees technical product training for each regional sales rep
and make recommendations for future development.
- Implements corporate sales policy within the region.
- Works with Corporate Accounts Directors to initiate new managed
care opportunities as well as manage existing contracts to maximize
- Attends and participates in necessary sales training (at least
one per year).
- Organizes and coordinates region meetings as well as manage the
participating sales reps at conventions when assigned.
- Develops and implements short and long-term sales plans and
programs within the budget restrictions.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with top 20 accounts in
- Performs all required administrative functions, i.e., monthly
reports, correspondence with sales personnel, customers, expense
- Assists National Sales Director in developing and implementing
sales policies and programs, i.e. sales quotas, contracts,
forecasts, expense budgets, etc.
- Monitors performance of sales reps and make recommendations for
promotions, reprimands, warnings and terminations.
- Interfaces with marketing in projects that affect sales
- Advises National Sales Director on performance standards of
each sales representative within their specific region.
- Effectively manages personal and sales representatives'
expenses, i.e. travel, meetings, entertainment, etc.
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in
accordance with company policy.
- Conducts data analysis market research as needed.
- Completes specifically assigned projects.
- Observes surgical procedures as required to remain informed of
- Effectively manages personal and sales reps sample inventory
and ensure Setworld product is returned in a timely manner.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assignedSecondary or peripheral job
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air
and car, and work occasional weekends. Must possess a valid
government issued drivers license and passport.
- Requires excellent written and interpersonal communication
- Computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office Suite of products,
Word, Excel, and Power Point desirable.
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may
have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In
compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working
environment for all employees.---Supervisory Responsibilities:
Manages various Sales levels
including but not limited to Territory Managers, Sr. Sales
Representatives, Sales Representatives, and Sales Associates.
Mid-level managerial position that includes decision-making
responsibilities at the regional sales level.Expertise: Knowledge &
Language and mathematical skills;
reasoning ability:Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and
interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial
reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common
inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or
members of the business community. Ability to effectively present
information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of
directors. Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply,
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Reasoning Ability:
Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw
valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete
- Undergraduate degree, graduate degree preferred.
- 7 plus years experience in a sales position, previous sales
- Specific skills: product and clinical knowledge, great
organizational, interpersonal, sales, leadership, customer
relations, communicative and managerial skills.Desired:
- N/AWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. B.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services. PI115307406
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Cincinnati , Regional Sales Director, Healthcare Solutions, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!