Gastrointestinal Oncology Physician (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Job Description & Requirements
Gastrointestinal Oncology Physician in Ohio
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic physician search
firm, invites you to consider an exciting opportunity with the
rapidly growing University of Cincinnati Cancer Institute. We are
seeking board certified or eligible Hematology/Oncologists who
either have additional training, experience, or are interested in
focusing on Gastrointestinal Malignancies.
Responsibilities will include clinical care, teaching, and
participation in investigator-initiated clinical/translational
research. Ambitious investigators to help drive clinical research
would be favored. This position also features:
- Practice 100% GI Cancer and work amongst a team of
highly-trained physicians specializing in all areas of hematology
- Enjoy protected time for academic endeavors including research
and administrative duties.
- Facilities include a dedicated "one-stop" state-of-the-art
clinic space and university hospital.
- Collaborate with strong GI and radiation oncology teams, as
well as oncology hospitalists, pathologists, nurses, pharmacists,
dieticians, social workers, and other support staff.
- Opportunity to supervise residents and fellows.
- Directorship title for qualifying candidates
- Very competitive compensation package that includes both an RVU
bonus and bonuses for academic accomplishments.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes relocation and
retirement contributions.Cincinnati, Ohio
In addition to practicing at one of the oldest and most prestigious
academic medical centers in the country, you will also enjoy the
benefits of living in one of the most sought-after cities in the
- Home to 9 Fortune 500 companies and 15 Fortune 1,000
- NCAA Division I sports, professional football, and
- Many diverse entertainment and cultural activities - theater,
symphony, concerts, festivals, diverse cuisine, and nightlife
- Options for urban, downtown living or beautiful,
family-friendly neighborhoods for any type of lifestyle
- Excellent public and private school options as well as several
universitiesCandidates must apply through Merritt Hawkins for
The University of Cincinnati is committed to the policy that all
persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities and
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
original, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status or sexual orientation.
BE or BC in Medical Oncology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology
Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood
Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital,
Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal
emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs,
internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics
jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Cincinnati , Gastrointestinal Oncology Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!