Gastroenterologist (ERCP/EUS) (Physician #)
Company: Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2020
This Medical Center is recruiting for a Board Certified/Board
Eligible Gastroenterologist to joina well established, hospital
employed multispecialty group. EUS training/experience preferred.
Physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG
Tube, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
- Outstanding base salary of $617, 000, plus benefits and bonus
- Medical School Loan Repayment up to $200, 000
- $50, 000 Sign on bonus
- Up to $25, 000 Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- $10, 000 Moving allowance
- CME: $5, 000 plus 5 days of PTO
- 29 PTO days
- Pay for call program
- Excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Clinical office is open M-TH 8: 00 a.m. - 5: 00p.m., Friday 8:
00 a.m.-12: 00 p.m.
- Call is 1: 3; 10 nights per month including 1 weekend, light
- 8-15 procedures per day in Endo Suite
- 20 patients per day in clinical office
- 5 large endo suites (former OR rooms)
- Hospital procedures: EGD, colonoscopy, PEG, ERCP, manometry,
Pillcam, Bravo pH
- Office procedures: Hemorrhoidal banding, PEG replacement and
- Olympus scopes and video equipment, everything is
- New Provation Medical Documentation System (electronic medical
record, sends orders to office, post op notes dictated and printed,
consults to other physicians - helps with coding and billing). The
Provation system does interface with the Olympus system.
- Olympus 190 adult and pediatric scopes
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- Bravo pH
- Rapid Pillcam
Location: - Scenic waterfront community - 100 miles from Cincinnati
- This riverfront community offers a unique blend of
architecturally sophisticated buildings and century-old structures,
beautifully renovated for the needs of modern business. - Quaint
neighborhoods with tailored lawns and gardens, city parks and
natural areas that provide hiking, camping, fishing and boating are
all assets of this community. - The rolling hills, mature trees and
forest growth weave colorful patterns into the landscape provide
spectacular displays in the fall. - The community also offers
quality education in newly-constructed schools throughout the
community, as well as a 4 year state university.
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Spot On Recruiting, Inc., Cincinnati , Gastroenterologist (ERCP/EUS) (Physician #), Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!