Cert Occupational Therapy Assistant
Company: St. Elizabeth HealthCare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Provides patient care and treatment which may include activities
such as self-care retraining, cognitive training, energy
conservation, work simplification, home and work safety education,
therapeutic exercise, and therapeutic activities.
* Documents patient progress in accordance with hospital and other
* Communicates changes in patient progress which may necessitate a
change in the patient's plan of care.
* Participates in educational opportunities for professional
growth, including the Performance Improvement program, and assists
with orientation and mentoring of staff.
* Follows Hospital and Department Policy and Procedures, correct
billing practices, and demonstrate good time management skills.
* Associate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited
* Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state where work is
* CPR Training (Outpatient Services)#06022021
Keywords: St. Elizabeth HealthCare, Cincinnati , Cert Occupational Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Lawrenceburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!