New Grad Residency Program RN - Bethesda North Hospital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TriHealth is a unified health care system where physicians,
hospitals and communities work together to help you live better.
It's a system of more than 100 locations, hundreds of services, and
a broad range of physicians and specialists. From imaging to
complex surgery, fitness to prevention, cancer care to senior
services, we offer our patients the comprehensive care they need to
thrive today and tomorrow.
New Grad Residency Program RN - Good Samaritan HospitalCome and
join TriHealth and our Staff RN Residency Program. - We invite all
new graduate RN's to apply. - Our next residency session will begin
on August 24, 2021 and September 7, 2021 for the following
- Medical Surgery
- Mother and Baby
- Telemetry We offer sign-on bonuses in as well!The Registered
Nurse - Residency is a yearlong program paid by TriHealth -as a
part of our commitment -to facilitate the successful transition of
advanced beginner and new graduate nurses into competent and
professional critical thinkers that are committed to the nursing
profession. Allows new graduate nurses to obtain acute care nursing
experience, -application level knowledge to bridge the gap between
school and practice, and opportunities to debrief in small groups
for increased support. -The residency program consists of:
- 12 seminars (monthly) of 4 hours didactic and application. -
Curriculum focus on quality outcomes, professional role, and
- Clinical reflection time with trained facilitators.
- Evidence-based project completed as a group during monthly
- Evidence-based curriculum. The goal of this program is to:
- Transition from advanced beginner to competent nurse.
- Develop effective decision-making skills.
- Provide clinical nursing leadership at the point of care.
- Incorporate research-based evidence into practice.
- Strengthen professional commitment to nursing. The Registered
Nurse - Resident applies the nursing process -when providing direct
and indirect holistic care to patients and their families.
Collaborates, in a collegial manner, with physicians and other
health care team members in meeting the patient's needs. May
delegate certain aspects of care to those under their direct
supervision, within the scope of nursing practice.In order to
participate in this program, the Registered Nurse - Residents
- A newly licensed RN in specialty areas where the Vizient PNR
Program is a requirement or
- An RN with less than 1-year full time acute care RN experience
prior to entering their RN role at TriHealth or
- An RNs with less than 2 years part time acute care RN
experience prior to entering their RN role at TriHealth They are
enrolled in and required to complete the Vizient Professional Nurse
Residency program. - Attendance is imperative throughout the
residency program. - -MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree or Diploma Nursing Required to complete all
elements of the TriHealth Vizient Professional Nurse Residency
Program within 1 year.
- New hires to obtain their BSN within 5 years of hire.
- License / Certification
- Other Preferred Certification in specialty / related
organization (if applicable for the position)
- BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Registered
- Current, valid, unencumbered RN license in the State of Ohio.
- Up to 1 year of Clinical Nursing experience.
- Specialized Knowledge
- Knowledge, judgment and skills derived from the principles of
biological, physical, behavioral, social and nursing sciences to
meet complex health care needs at various stages of the life cycle.
You can also expect a comprehensive -Benefits Package that includes
but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription
- Disability -
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Specialty Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: - Earn Discounts on Medical Plan
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discounts If you're interested in joining our
world-class nursing team, -Apply today! - -Job Keywords:Registered
Nurse, Staff RN, RN, Staff Nurse, Nursing Student, Nursing
graduate, New Nursing Grad, New RN Grad
Keywords: TriHealth, Cincinnati , New Grad Residency Program RN - Bethesda North Hospital, Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!