Certified Hand Therapist - PT/OT Welcome to Apply!
Company: St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionProvide patient care in highly specialized hand
and upper extremity services to traumatic, reconstructive and
post-surgical patients. Services include outpatients and occasional
inpatients. This position may be held by either a Physical
Therapist or Occupational Therapist. Must be Certified as a Hand
Therapist (C,H.T.) Provides assistance to staff, and may be a
Clinical Instructor for students.Job Duties
- Provision of direct patient care that integrates clinical
theory and practice at an advanced level to plan and provide
quality services for complex upper extremity injuries or
- Contributes to day-to-day operations of Hand Therapy Center and
acts as liaison between support staff and physicians. Provides tech
and office general supervision as needed for patient care
responsibilities. Informs Program Coordinator and Manager of
suggestions for clinic improvement.
- Develops and implements a Hand Therapy specialty program.
Provides marketing content and other peripherals, while
coordinating efforts with the Specialty Program Coordinator and
Manager, upon request.
- Provides input for departmental policies and procedures, budget
requests, marketing plans and program development.
- Provides input for updates to Hand Therapy protocols. Assists
with the provision of in-service educational opportunities for
staff therapists to assure the ongoing growth of their professional
- Actively participates in and assists with compilation of PI
data and reports, outcomes measurement, and implementation of
action plan of PI programs of the department and system.
- Provides orientation to new staff members, students,
volunteers, and other department associates.Performs other duties
as assigned.QualificationsEducation, Credentials, Licenses:
- B.S., M.S. or DPT in Physical Therapy, or B.S. or M.S. or
D.O.T. in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state where work is
being performed.Kind and Length of Experience:
- A minimum of one year National Certification.
- At least 3 years of practice in Hand Therapy.
Keywords: St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Cincinnati , Certified Hand Therapist - PT/OT Welcome to Apply!, Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!