Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other.
With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we
support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
Our Home Health Nurses, RN/LPN have been called to care when
they're needed most. As a member of our home health team, you'll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients.What we're looking for:
- Education: Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of
Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required;
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the
state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and
reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's
why we focus on individual needs in the comfort and dignity of
their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case
management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality
care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family
members can be just that.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Cincinnati , Visit Nurse, Healthcare , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!