Hospice Aide, CNA
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Certified Nursing Aides, CNA'shave been called to care when
they're needed most. As a member of our hospice team, you'll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients.- Must hold CNA license in the state of
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as:
personal hygiene, companionship and safety.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team that helps establish
and carry out their plan of care to provide comfort and dignity
throughout their diagnosis. What we're looking for:
- Certified Nursing---Aide---(CNA) certification---from the state
associated with this position required.---
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and
document notes regarding a patient's condition.---
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
location.What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service.At Interim
HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, being our best is
non-negotiable - that's why we treat our patients like family. With
a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind, body,
and spirit, we work tirelessly to help families find peace. We're
honored to be trusted with the most beautifully complicated time of
their life - it's our life's work. ---Interim HealthCare -and all
-of our -affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers.
-Wedon't -discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion,
physical disability or any other classification protected under
local, state or federal law.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Cincinnati , Hospice Aide, CNA, Healthcare , Milan, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!