Company: Magnolia Health Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: RNs are a valuable member of our
health care team who provide direct and indirect nursing care of
the resident, as prescribed by the physician, assuring that care is
provided according to established facility standards and policies
and in accordance with Federal and State governing regulations. RNs
must be able to provide for resident assessment and assist in the
development and implementation of each resident's plan of care.
About us: Brookville Healthcare Center is a skilled nursing
facility located in Brookville, Indiana. Brookville Healthcare
Center is seeking compassionate RNs to become a part of our team
where our primary goal is to provide exceptional care to our
residents. About the Role: Brookville Healthcare Center is seeking
- To supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit
- That will be responsible for total care of all residents on
his/her unit and supervision of direct care staff to assure
residents' needs are met.
- To review daily assignments of nursing staff on the unit to
assure that assigned duties are consistent with ability and
- To coordinate nursing services with other departments: dietary,
social services, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- That can initiate and update the nursing care plan for
residents on the unit .About you: The ideal candidate would have
the following skills and experience.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold
a current license by the State of Indiana in good standing.
- Must possess health certificate/examination as required by
- Prefer at least one year's experience in Long Term Care or
- Must display good emotional health and be capable of extended
periods of standing, bending and heavy lifting.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude, including such areas
as confidentiality, concern for all people, cooperativeness and
conscientious use of time. We'd love for you to grow with us!
Brookville Healthcare Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: We'd love to help train and
get you certified into a new career!Brookville Healthcare Center
offers the above and many other benefits and perks!If you are ready
to join the Magnolia Health Systems Family, please apply online
today!Magnolia Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and
gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to
race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal
law.Powered by JazzHRLDBzhKr6Js
Keywords: Magnolia Health Systems, Cincinnati , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Brookville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!