First Aid (EMT)
Company: Kings Island
Posted on: August 7, 2022
In this position, you will respond to fire and medical emergencies
and give competent first aid care to guests and associates within
certified training levels and in accordance with approved Cedar
Fair protocols. Applicants must be 18+. Starting pay is
Perks of the Park:
* Competitive Pay Rates ($15+ for all positions ages 16 and
* Many training and development programs with opportunities for
* Programs in Food Certification, Autism Awareness, Diversity &
Inclusion, and more.
* Internships in some departments.
* $70,000 Awarded Annually in Scholarships.
* Discounted on-site dormitory housing for associates living 30+
miles away (18+ only).
* Exclusive associate-only events because hard work needs some
* Free tickets and park discounts (based on hours worked).
* Free seasonal admission to all Cedar Fair parks and water
* Food and merchandise discounts.
* PLUS, Kings Island will be celebrating our 50th anniversary!
* How You'll Make A Difference: *
* Processes and completes departmental paperwork and maintains a
high degree of confidentiality.
* Responds to and assists with park emergencies; operates emergency
* Receives, prioritizes, and processes multiple stimuli at the same
* Performs Medical Reviews and Pre-Employment / Random Drug
* Provides basic clinical, life support and/or emergency care to
guests and associates including wound care, removing splinters,
administering over-the-counter medications and basic health
* Other duties may be assigned.
*We're Looking For:*
* Ability to drive, or learn to drive, a vehicle with a manual
* Must possess a valid State of Ohio EMT Certification.
* Requires a CPR Certification.
* Requires a Driver's License.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older,
which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV,
previous employment, education, and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Kings Island, Cincinnati , First Aid (EMT), Healthcare , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!