Physician / Oncology / Ohio / Permanent / Oncology - Thoracic Focus Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Oncology Expanding ProgramProven $1,000,000 Income Potential
- 60% General Hematology/Oncology and 40% Thoracic Cancer focused
practice (candidates with experience and or/desire to help grow the
program and build a BMT program are highly desired)
- Clinical Trials & Leadership Opportunities Available
- 4-day work week. Call Shared at 1:11
- Oncology Hospitalist assist with inpatient services
- Be Part of the Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Care Collaborative!
- New partnership with theDana-Farber Brigham Cancer Care
Collaborative, providing substantial benefits that include
physician mentorship & collaboration with world-renowned experts,
enhanced clinical pathways, clinical trials access, and so much
- Ranked One of Americas Best Cities for Young Professionals &
Best Cities to Raise a Family!
- Multiple Top 10 Ranked Neighborhoods in Ohio
- A+ Rated for School Systems
- A+ Rated for Nightlife
- Only Minutes to International AirportReference: ON 21916
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Cincinnati , Physician / Oncology / Ohio / Permanent / Oncology - Thoracic Focus Job, Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!