Company: HealthSource of Ohio, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Part time Dental Hygienist Job Description: As an employee of
HealthSource of Ohio, you may apply for the National Health Service
Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program (LRP). This unique benefit
offers you, the Registered Dental Hygienist, an opportunity to have
your student loans repaid while earning a competitive salary, in
exchange for providing health care in urban, rural, or tribal
communities with limited access to care. The Dental Hygienist will
have the opportunity to apply for $50,000 (Full time) $25,000
(Part-time) without tax liability for providing care. HealthSource
of Ohio is seeking to hire a Dental Hygienist who is passionate
about providing quality healthcare to our patients and communities.
We are looking for Friendly, Accessible, Credible individuals to
join a great team. Part time Dental Hygienist Responsibilities:
- Coordinates patient intake and preparation for exam functions
in a constant, steady fashion. Maintains organization and sets
priorities to facilitate patient flow. Prepares the dental
operatory for the specific procedures.
- Performs adult and pediatric prophylaxis.
- Takes patient's vital signs and any radiographs needed for the
exam, which may include a panorex, a full mouth series, bitewings,
periapical or occlusal radiographs.
- Conducts preliminary exam for dental decay, charts DMF teeth,
and assesses OHI.
- Completes root planning and scaling procedures, completes
topical fluoride application, applies sealants, completes dental
recall procedures for adults and children. Part time Dental
- Graduate of an ADA accredited dental hygiene school and
licensed as a Registered Dental Hygienist by the Ohio Board of
- General operator's license in Radiology required
- 1-2 years dental experience preferred Part time hours: 2 days
per week; Thursday and Friday ( 16 hours) HealthSource of Ohio is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran 2 days per week; Thursday and
Keywords: HealthSource of Ohio, Inc., Cincinnati , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!