Company: Woodcrest Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Woodcrest Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - NIGHT SHIFT NURSES
HURRY... Schedule Your Interview Today! - NURSES LOVE IT HERE!!
*$3000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
5 STAR QUALITY FACILITY
Organizes and directs assigned unit duties to provide quality
nursing care to residents in our -DEFICIENCY FREE
-facility.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Responsible during the shift for the total nursing care of
residents in the assigned unit.
- Assumes responsibility for compliance with Federal, State,
Local, and company regulations.
- Explains procedures and treatments and care plan to
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques.
- Transcribes physician's orders.
- Charts progress notes in an informative, factual manner that
reflects the care administered as well as the resident's response
- Receives /gives report from/to nurse he /she is
relieving/coming on and records sufficient information and
implements appropriate follow-up action as necessary
- Follows established procedures for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents for res idents and
- Conducts frequent rounds to evaluate effectiveness of care
- Prepares equipment and a ids Physician during treatment and
examination of resident.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and
reactions, and notifies supervisor or Physician of resident's
condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- Responds to emergency situations based upon nursing standards,
policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Assists in completion of the care plans (acute and long term)
and is involved in the care conference as deemed
- Participates, reports to DON/ Administrator and conducts (as
appropriate) investigations related to any alleged abuse.
- Ensures that documentation is reflective of the care plan and
that the approaches on the care plan are being followed.
- Assures that assigned CNA's are aware of the resident care
plan, and ensure that the nursing assistant refers to the care plan
prior to administering care.
- Monitors that CNA's documentation is completed daily .
- Takes report form CNA's to facilitate accurate documentation in
resident medical record.
- Follows company policy and procedure in the event a restraint
must be utilized.
- Coordinates residents' rehabilitation program with therapists
to ensure 24 hour rehabilitation needs are met.
- Identifies residents at risk for nutritional problems and
implements preventative measures.
- Records new/changed diet orders. Forwards information to the
- Makes beds, bathes and feeds resident, when necessary.
- Assures documentation is accurately completed for admission,
discharge and transfer.
- Supervises and evaluates implementation of the "Resident's
- Participates in department or unit quality improvement
- Follows facility procedure requesting supplies and charges for
items ordered through Central Supply.
- Participates and attends periodic in-services and staff
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/ REQUIREMENTS:Current State of LVN/LPN with a minimum of
1year related experience; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Good standing in the state registry is
LPN LPN LPN LPN LPN
Keywords: Woodcrest Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Cincinnati , LPN, Healthcare , Florence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!