Wound Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other.
With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we
support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.Our
Wound Care -RN Case Managers -have been called to care when they're
needed most. As a member of our home health team, you'll support a
full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our
clients. -What -you'll -do: -
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the
patient's plan of care through management of home health aides,
LPNs, RNs, and other caregivers.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement
a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate
providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care
and ensuring continuity of care. -What we're looking for: -
- Education: Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of
Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; -
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification. -
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and
reliable transportation; -willingness to travel. -
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a
Registered Nurse (RN) in a home health or similar setting; previous
case management/utilization review experience preferred.What we
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. -
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service. -At
Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's why
we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of
their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case
management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality
care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family
members can be just that.We're an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status#CINCY1
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Cincinnati , Wound Care Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Morrow, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!