STNA Nursing Assistant Part Time, Up to $22.75
Company: Forest Hills Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Forest Hills Healthcare Center - A DEEPER COMPASSION, FOR A
HIGHER PURPOSEOur Nursing Team is the heart of our world-class,
patient-centered standard of care. Day in and day out, they go the
extra mile to make a lasting difference in the lives of our
residents and their families. Travel that extra mile with a team
that will encourage you to make a difference!We truly appreciate
our nursing team . . . -and we want you to feel it!THAT'S WHY WE
OFFER . . . -
- Starting Wages up to $---19.00 -22.75 -(based upon experience
- Part Time Positions Available
- Daily Pay! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Uniforms
- Great Health Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance and much, much, more!--- -Forest
Hills Care Center, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies,
is currently recruiting for State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA)
- -to join our nursing team!Part Time 1st Shift Positions
Available!Pay range $19.00 - $22.75 /hourCATCH THE SPIRIT!When you
join the CommuniCare family, you'll quickly catch the team spirit.
Coworkers and residents become family, the workplace becomes a
home, and a touch of spontaneity and fun keeps everyone smiling.
Our core values promote an environment of respect, courtesy, and
professional excellence where you can dedicate yourself to a career
you love.Do you have what it takes to become a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) at Forest Hills?QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training ProgramJOB DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIESAs STNA, you will:
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of
- Provide personal/nursing care in accordance with resident care
- Facilitate and conduct activities.
- Monitor & respond to resident requests and needs in a dignified
and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and
outside the center.
- Ensure that all resident care is provided in a dignified and
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in a timely
and compassionate manner.
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily
living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, and safety, environmental, and infection control
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and
enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.THE
COMMUNICARE COMMITMENTA family-owned company, we have grown to
become one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute care,
which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term
care centers, assisted living communities, independent
rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH).
Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management
services for the development and management of adult living
communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, to
reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others. Through
this effort we create Caring Communities where staff, residents,
clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Keywords: Forest Hills Healthcare Center, Cincinnati , STNA Nursing Assistant Part Time, Up to $22.75, Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!