Neurology position in Portsmouth, OH
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Neurology opening in Portsmouth, Ohio. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Neurology opening in Southern Ohio
Portsmouth, OH; Southern OH
90 miles to Columbus & 100 miles to Cincinnati
Service area of 100,000 people
Full time, permanent opening
General Neurology outpatient practice.
EMG is a plus but not a requirement.
Opportunity is primarily outpatient based but does include hospital
consults when on call. Call is 1:3 weekends as well as some
weeknight and vacation call, which is typically light. Telemedicine
for acute stroke. Hospitalist and ER covering overnight except for
rare emergencies. Subspecialty emphasis in Epilepsy
or Neuromuscular disease can be accommodated.
- Option #1: Base salary of $298,260 (50%tile MGMA for those just
completing training) with additional compensation
for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU
production contract when exceeding target.
- Option #2: Base salary of $362,626 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for
one year and then switched to a wRVU
* 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly
upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days).
Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per
year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS
limit of $18,000 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to
IRS limit of $18,000 year before taxes under age 50 and
$24,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an
amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or
liquidated damages of one year salary
- Sign on Bonus 15% of base salary up to $50,000 (paid when
contract signed and forgiven over 2 years)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of
Medical Center is a 222 bed regional medical center located in the
beautiful southern Ohio valley. Construction was recently completed
on a $100 million dollar expansion to include nine new general and
orthopedic suites, a dedicated vascular interventional suite and
two cardiothoracic suites for open heart. A four story tower to
provide 90 new medical/surgical private beds and 12 cardiovascular
unit beds was also recently opened.
Portsmouth is located at the confluence of the Ohio and Scioto
rivers in the southernmost tip of the state. The City of Portsmouth
is approximately 80 miles south of Columbus and 110 miles east of
Cincinnati, with easy access to major metropolitan areas in the
Tri-State Region. Scioto County is one of the most picturesque
regions in the state surrounded by rolling hills, lush hardwood
forests and scenic waterways.
We offer the best of traditional, small-town America. Portsmouth is
a town of rich past and promising future. Friendly people, a low
crime rate, a qualified workforce, great schools, beautiful
surroundings and an affordable cost of living make this truly
unique city a wonderful place to live. Shawnee State University,
Ohio's newest university is situated between the Ohio River and
downtown Portsmouth. Cultural and recreational opportunities
abound. From the nationally known murals painted on the floodwall
to Shawnee State Forest, there are many tourist attractions within
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Cincinnati , Neurology position in Portsmouth, OH, Healthcare , Portsmouth, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!