$605K SALARY + $200K MEDICAL SCHOOL LOAN REPAYMENT
Company: Southern Ohio Medical Center
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to
join our well established, hospital employed multispecialty group.
EUS training/experience preferred, but not required. Physician will
have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal
Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
- Option #1: Base salary of $491,300* (50%tile MGMA for those
just completing training) with additional compensation for
experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU
production contract when exceeding target.
- Option #2: Base salary of $623,600* (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed
for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
* 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly
upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation:4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days).
Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS
limit of $20,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to
IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $27,000 for
over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in
an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or
liquidated damages of one year salary
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000
per year for each year of service commitment)
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when
contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years depending on amount of
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend: Up to $25,000 paid in quarterly
payment during final 2 years of training
- Practice Location
- SOMC Gastroenterology Associates located in Portsmouth, OH
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- Clinical office is open M-TH 8:00 a.m. 5:00p.m., Friday 8:00
- 1 physician, 2 NPs
- 1 Service Line Manager
- 2 LPNs
- 3 MOAs
- Call Schedule/CERP (if applicable)
- Approximately 1 in 3 call
- 10 nights per month including 1 weekend, light call
- Case Load
- 10-15 procedures per day in Endo Suite
- 30 patients per day in clinical office
- Olympus scopes and video equipment, everything is
- New Provation Medical Documentation System (electronic medical
record, sends orders to office, post op notes dictated and printed,
consults to other physicians - helps with coding and billing). The
Provation system does interface with the Olympus system.
- Olympus 190 adult and pediatric scopes
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- Bravo pH
- Rapid Pillcam
- 5 large endo suites (former OR rooms)
- 8 exam rooms in office
- Hospital procedures: EGD, colonoscopy, PEG, ERCP, manometry,
Pillcam, Bravo pH
- Office procedures: Hemorrhoidal banding, PEG replacement and
Click here to learn more about SOMC:
Click to learn more about the community:
Hospital Beds:248 staffed -Service Area: 250,000 -Not-for-profit
established in 1966-Employs: over 2,700-Medical Staff:250
Teaching opportunities: SOMC has Medical Students and Advanced
Practitioner trainees. Staff are eligible for Clinical Adjunct
Faculty status with Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic
All employment is contingent upon passing the post-offer physical
examination, drug test, and criminal background investigation.
Keywords: Southern Ohio Medical Center, Cincinnati , $605K SALARY + $200K MEDICAL SCHOOL LOAN REPAYMENT, Healthcare , Portsmouth, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...