Registered Nurse (RNs) - (FT, PT, PRN, and Temporary Contract)
Location: North Bend
Posted on: September 15, 2023
As a Registered Nurse, have you ever wanted to work somewhere where
you can fully use all the skills you learned and see different
types of patients every day? Where your work is valued, you are in
a safe and secure place, and most of the patients are very
appreciative of your care.
NaphCare is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) just like you to join
our team at the Hamilton County Justice Center located in
Cincinnati, Ohio . Full Time Shifts, Part Time, PRN, and 8-13 week
temporary contracts may be available! Pay rates range from $ 32 -
$45 per hour based on shift, site needs, and experience.
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our
positions encourage cross-training, and include roles such as
intake booking nurse, mental health nurse, detox nurse, sick call
nurse and health and physical assessments nurse.
This is what our employees say about working in correctional
healthcare for NaphCare. "I cannot believe I worked 20 years as a
nurse before finding corrections. I have never felt more valued and
I love how every day is so different and exciting. I feel safer
here than when I worked in the ER." Justin, DON
NaphCare Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan starts day
- Health, dental & vision insurance that starts day one!
- Lowest Cost Benefits! $77 for single, $282 for family!
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution that starts
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Free Continuing Education!
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
- Free access to NetCE NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that
provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review
process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date.
This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare
Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs.
- Perform and document all patient history and vital signs,
mental health screenings and/or evaluations.
- Respond to and initiate care for medical and mental health
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical
procedures, patient assessments, examinations and/or
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol agreement.
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies within the
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the licensed
practical/vocational nursing staff. We support your growth and
internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to
continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
NaphCare is a family owned, medical technology company that has
been delivering high quality healthcare to correctional facilities
across the nation for over 30 years. Come join our team of over
4000 employees and growing! NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding
benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to
make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you
DailyPay for PRN shifts- choose when you get paid by making your
earnings available before payday.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a
recruiter directly, email your questions and/or resume to with the
position and location you're interested in.
New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting
field of correctional healthcare!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Nurse Nurse Time Nurse Cart Care Nurse Nurse Nurse Nurse schedule
hour shifts grads Graduates Cost Benefits Time Term Contract
Keywords: NaphCare, Cincinnati , Registered Nurse (RNs) - (FT, PT, PRN, and Temporary Contract), Healthcare , North Bend, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!