Advanced Surgical Consultant, Cincinnati - Abiomed
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a leading
provider of medical devices that provide circulatory and
respiratory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving
lives. Abiomed's "Patients First!" culture drives our skilled
workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative
product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible
opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around
the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven
track record for growth, integrity, and innovation. I Am Abiomed -
I Am Heart Recovery - Patients First! Abiomed, a rapidly growing
medical device company, is looking for a driven and results
oriented Surgical Sales "Heart Team" Specialist. We are growing
both our focus and device line-up to support Cardiac Surgeons and
Heart Failure Cardiologists across the US. With our continued
success, we are looking to expand our commercial team. You will
work closely with our Surgical Account Managers and Commercial
Sales and clinical team who will be responsible for driving growth
across the US. Through our Impella-- product portfolio you will
enable physicians and staff to recover hearts and save patients'
lives. Role & Responsibilities Advanced Surgical Consultant
- Train, educate, and support combined CT/Heart Failure programs
on the proper use of the Impella 5.5 wtih SmartAssista
- Full customer immersion (ie. input on patient selection and
subsequent surgical support) within 5.5 sites to ensure optimal
- Train, educate and, provide support in conjunction with the
Medical Office and Engineering team to support EFS/PMA efforts and
full commercialization of the BTR pump and future Surgical and
Heart Failure focused technologies.
- Device expertise and support on Impella 5.0/ LD to assist with
the adoption of the full portfolio beyond 5.5 commercial launch
- Clinical and technical expertise and support of Breethe Oxy-1
to assist with device integration and support of system adaptation
into applications beyond the initial commercial launch.
- Participate when able with launch, training, and education of
combined Surgical/ Heart Failure programs on the proper use of the
Breethe Oxy-1 system with the Breethe Clinical Team.
- Internal collaboration with the Commercial Team, Training Team,
Engineering Team, Marketing, Professional Education, Clinical, as
well as with R&D.
- Maintain contact with all customers to evaluate clinical and
- Performs device training on full Impella Surgical Device
- Be a functional expert and provide advanced acumen on the
durable, acute, and hemodynamic medical device landscape and best
practices in the management of those devices.
- Cultivates close relationship with strategic business partners
and key opinion leaders.
- Input to management on all situations affecting clinical
results and sales.
- Call point(s): Cardiac Surgeons, Heart Failure Cardiologists,
OR teams, Intensivists, Perfusionists, and ICU/ Step Down Unit
- Staff major conferences: HFSA, AHA, STS, AATS, and ISHLT.
- Staff Advanced Surgical Courses and local heart failure and
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Cincinnati , Advanced Surgical Consultant, Cincinnati - Abiomed, Healthcare , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!