Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Part Time: Kenwood Towne Centre
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Job Overview:------ -- With a role in the Macy's Cosmetics
Department, you will have the opportunity to help others look their
best every day.-- You'll make one-on-one connections with customers
to learn their sense of beauty and style, develop your artistic
side through customer consultation and make-up and product
application, and attain a sense of accomplishment when your skills
combine with your passion for beauty to reach personal and team
sales goals.-- Previous cosmetics experience is nice to have, but
is not required to begin a career in beauty at Macy's. Perform
other duties as assigned. -- The summary below may not include all
the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For
more information, we encourage you to review the complete job
description by clicking . -- Macy's uses a scheduling plan that
allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work
schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences.
Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy's may
offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may--pick up
using the self-scheduling tool.-- Details on Macy's schedule
options are available during the interview process. -- Essential
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by
demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and
applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences
through the heightened use of tools, technology and
- Partner with Sales Manager and Counter Manager to identify
business driving opportunities and stock needs
- Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly
communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product
replenishment to increase incremental sales
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as
processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality--
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plus.--
- Ability to read, write, and interpret labels including warnings
and ingredient lists on products.
- Ability--to effectively communicate with and present
information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of
management.---- Mathematical Skills:--
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.--
- Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.--
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units.--
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
and must have good time management skills. Physical Demands:
- This position involves constant moving and standing.----
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.--
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.----
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.----
- May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision,
color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. Other
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to build relationships and--influence others.
- Ability to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for
- Must be able to lead by example.-- Work Hours:--
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on
department and store/company needs.------ This job overview is not
all inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to
amend this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment.-- Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's -
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
convictions in a manner consistent with----and--.
Keywords: Macy's, Cincinnati , Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Part Time: Kenwood Towne Centre, Hospitality & Tourism , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!