PT Culinary Aide
Company: Caroleton Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The position of Culinary Aide exists to provide routine support
in the Culinary Department. This position must work effectively
with team members in ensuring that work is accomplished in a
timely, effective, and safe manner. The position must also manage
the resources that are available to them in their job.PERFORM BASIC
CULINARY CARE PROCEDURES FOR RESIDENTS AS REQUIRED.
- Serve food from tray line or steam table according to diet and
- Set up tray or plate for food service.
- Ensure menu accuracy for each resident's meal.
- Ensure meal is complete and presentable.
- Transport the carts to the nursing stations in a timely
- Collect and return dishes when meal is completed.
- Monitor for resident's personal affects, and give to supervisor
so that items may be returned.
- Ensure sanitization of plateware, silverware, glassware and all
cooking utensils according to procedure.
- Complete any and all assigned cleaning tasks.
- Clean pots, pans, and utensils.
- Remove trash, sweep, and mop floors.
- Breakdown and clean steam-tables after tray line service or set
up steam-tables prior to tray line service.
- Assist in salad, dessert, snack, and nourishment preparation
- Clean resident dining areas.
- Deliver late meals or resident menu alterations to nursing
- Assist nursing staff in meal delivery.
- Assist cooks and preparatory cooks in other areas as
- Follow facility procedures and regulatory standards for safety
- Ensure that meals are served on time and in accordance with
- Ensure that all menu requirements are met for each resident's
- Promptly reports any suspected resident abuse, neglect or
misappropriation to the DON.
- Attend all required in-service and training programs required
within your department.
- Attend any mandatory meeting as required by your center.PERFORM
OTHER RELATED ACTIVITIES AS ASSIGNED OR REQUESTED.*Must have or be
willing to receive the COVID vaccine.*
Keywords: Caroleton Healthcare Center, Cincinnati , PT Culinary Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Connersville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!