Travel Retail Merchandising Supervisor (Full-time)
Company: InDemand Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Travel Retail Merchandising Lead positions available. - Work &
visit different cities and towns across the United States! - Get
paid to travel - When assigned more than 50 miles from your home,
receive per diem to assist with hotels and meals, in addition to
$0.25/mile when using your personal vehicle & travel time pay! - If
you have a work-hard, play-hard mentality this job is for you! -
Permanent, Full-time work - Pay rate: $15-$16/hr (based on
experience) InDemand Services is a Retail Merchandising Company
that specializes in retail services such as new store set up of
fixtures, signage, and merchandise, remodels, merchandising
services, truck unloading, and new product rollouts throughout the
United States. InDemand is currently hiring Travel Retail
Merchandising Leads to join our team! Video of our Team in action:
- What you will be doing as a Travel Retail Merchandising Lead: Our
-Travel Retail Merchandising Lead, -you -will lead, supervise and
assist your team in performing general merchandising, which
involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram "POG/MOD") and
then following those instructions to ensure product presentation
matches the client standards. - The process of setting POG/MOD
include tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new
store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one
area of the store to another, application of labels/price tags and
general cleaning of the work area. - The ability to lead, attention
to detail, and a positive attitude are a MUST! Travel Retail
Merchandising Lead Position Requirements:
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of
authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy
throughout the entire shift.
- Monitor employee's productivity, provide constructive feedback,
receive complaints, and resolve problems
- Grade each team member weekly and submit performance
- Maintain timekeeping records using the company's tracking
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform
required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG,
MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including
screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift
- Depending on the client, shifts could range from Days, Swing,
and/or Nights. Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' experience in big-box retail associate experience
specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 2 years' experience in working with store remodel or new store
- 2 years' experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight
within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional
footprint. Key Qualities:
- You are dedicated to supporting a -safe -working
- You understand the value of -teamwork, exude a -positive
attitude, -and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire
- You -lead by example -with the grace of authority, maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! -You are proactive in seeking out
education, training, growing your perspective, and take -pride in
- You love checklists. You like to stay -busy, balance
priorities, and utilize your -organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and -remain
flexible. What InDemand stands for: What you do matters. Experience
InDemand's employee-first culture where you are appreciated,
valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living
out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity The above job description represents
the essential and most significant duties of the position. It is
not intended to exclude other work assignments and responsibilities
not mentioned herein. More info about InDemand Hiring: - Similar
Job Titles: lead, supervisor, manager, stocker, customer care,
guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail,
store, associate, team member, floor associate, merchandiser,
Keywords: InDemand Services, Cincinnati , Travel Retail Merchandising Supervisor (Full-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!