Restaurant Supervisor - Full Time
Company: Mason Assisted Living and Memory Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to
join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are
looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a
passion for caring for our Residents.The Restaurant Supervisor is
responsible for the daily operations of the front of the house,
providing professional leadership and direction to dining room
personnel.Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a
leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top
five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted
Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held
company which operates senior living communities in 9 states from
Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we
continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to
create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and
relationships grow. For more information or to view other
opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com. *This position is
eligible for quarterly pay rate increases.* Restaurant Supervisor
- This position reports to the Director of Food and
- Follow Spectrum's Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
- Ensure restaurant opening and closing duties are completed
daily and the weekly deep cleaning tasks are completed.
- Hold F&B staff accountable for following all policies and
- Conduct Pre-shift meetings with the Kitchen Supervisor and
educates staff on daily menu items.
- Completes or delegates completion of My Field Audits to server,
including documentation with photos and following up with
appropriate parties on unsatisfactory results
- Keep restaurant(s) and storage areas clean and organized.
- Hire and train employees to company standards, under general
direction of the DFB.
- Meet and greet Residents and their Guests, continually checking
on their experience throughout the meal period, providing immediate
feedback to the kitchen on plate presentation, temperature and food
- Work with the DFB to create weekly menus based on resident
- Set excellent customer service and work examples with a
- Actively participate as a member of the management team by
attending leadership meetings with DFB, or as the F&B
- Provide suggestions and implement ideas on improving the
efficiency of service.
- Ensure all staff uses the POS correctly by conducting Receipt
Audits and re-training as needed.
- Keep the POS updated with the daily specials.
- Manage staffing levels throughout shift, under general
direction of the DFB.
- Oversee front of the house labor and food presentation.
- Ensure passing scores in state, local and 3 party sanitation
audits and inspectionsRestaurant Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent.
- College or culinary training preferred, or extensive front of
the house experience.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a front of the house
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic training techniques.
- Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation
- Must be medically able and willing to wear a NIOSH-approved
tight-fitting respirator (N95 mask), if required by and in
accordance with federal or state regulations or Spectrum
- The safety of our Residents and Team Members is our top
priority. To help accomplish this, all team members must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with our company
policy.The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time
Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:Medical;
Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer,
Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or
FSA Spending Accounts; 401(K); PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay;
Tuition ReimbursementOther benefits offered to ALL Team
Members:Online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount
program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses,
various retailers and more; lucrative team member referral program;
monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition
programs.Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated
companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also
participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
Keywords: Mason Assisted Living and Memory Care, Cincinnati , Restaurant Supervisor - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!