Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - 35 W. 5th St. Cincinnati,
- Hilton #1 Food & Beverage Hotel - Seven-time Winner
- AAA Four-Diamond Hotel 2004 - 2020
- AAA Five-Diamond Restaurant 2015 - 2020
- Hilton "Make It Right" Hight SALT Score Winner 2020
- Hilton's #1 Brand Promise Winner 2020
- Meetings Today - Best of Mid-America 2006-2020
- Hilton's Brand of Excellence Three-time Winner
- Meetings & Convention Magazine Gold Key Award Six-time Winner
- Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award
- Hilton Hotels Honors Guest Recognition Award Four-time Winner
-Medical, Dental, Vision
-Free Life Insurance + Supplemental
-Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability (FREE for
-Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance
-Vacation + Personal Days
-401k + Matching
-Hilton Team Member Travel Discount!
-Crescent Hotel & Resorts Travel Discount!
-and much more!
-Responsible for all food preparation, production and control for
all food outlets and banquet facilities to meet Hilton's high
standards of quality.
-Hire, train, supervise, schedule and participate in activities of
chefs, cooks and other personnel involved in preparing, cooking and
presenting food in accordance with productivity standards, cost
controls and forecast needs.
-Listen actively and communicate clearly while interacting with
customers to promote food products and directing staff
-Analyze feedback from clients and employees, make judgments and
take action to implement suggestions for improvement.
-Maintain working rapport with all hotel staff for efficient
operation and service to customers.
-Organize and conduct meetings.
-Monitor staff performance, product quality and production flow;
foster improvement where necessary.
-Create and implement new menus and individual menu items for all
outlets based on current food trends and regional tastes.
-Develop innovative menu selections for special banquet themes and
parties in accordance with client budgetary considerations and
-Confer with Director of Food and Beverage regarding new selections
-Audit food storeroom items and storage to maintain consist quality
products to ensure adherence to all health code requirements.
-Enforce safety procedures and cleanliness throughout kitchen(s)
including walk-in and reach-in boxes.
-Assist Food & Beverage Director in estimating annual food
-Dine at local restaurants to observe the latest trends in food
presentation and pricing.