Restaurant Team Leader - Hiring Now
Company: Tom & Chee
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Tom & Chee Shift Leaders $13-17/hr COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
At Tom & Chee we look out for our own! When you work here, your
family, and we want to take care of you like we would our own
families. Part of that care is demonstrated through a great
benefits package. The way we see it, if you know that you and your
family are being cared for, then you can come to work worry-free
and ready to make some magic!
- Paid Time Off may be accrued based upon hours worked.
- Full-Time Shift Leaders may elect Medical, Dental and Vision
coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, 401k and Voluntary
Life Insurance. Certain eligibility requirements may apply.
One of Cincinnati's iconic restaurant brands, Tom & Chee, is
seeking candidates for the Shift Leader position. We are looking
for candidates who are motivated individuals with excellent
customer service skills and the ability to lead and motivate teams.
Our restaurants are the heart of our company, and Shift Supervisors
play a critical role in shaping our culture, supporting General
Managers in the effective and efficient operations of our
Come GROW with us! The Shift Leader position is just the first step
toward a rewarding career! Come join us to help pay for college,
and stay to pursue a career in restaurant operations. Or gain
experience in our stores and then try your hand at a leadership
role in our corporate office, where you can become a change agent,
moving multiple restaurant brands forward through marketing, real
estate development, finance, human resources, franchise business
development, or commissary operations!
We are looking for individuals that can demonstrate the following
- Dependable, self-driven and energetic
- Desire to lead others in a respectful, cooperative and
supportive manner and inspire the best in others
- Passion for serving customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
Skills you will learn and develop on the job:
- People management skills: coaching, training, interviewing
- Exceptional customer service: making a difference in the day of
every customer you encounter
- Store operations: opening & closing the store, inventory,
- Financial acumen: introduction to cost management, profit &
- Opportunity to gain ServSafe Certification
Other Good Stuff You Should Know:
- Pay is great!
- Benefits are great!
- Food is great! Meal discounts & perks keep your mouth watering
and your belly full!
- Culture is great! Come join a team that works hard and has fun
together creating memorable experiences that keep you and our
guests coming back for more!
- Need an internship or co-op experience? This may be the perfect
role for you!
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1-2 years' experience in restaurant operations preferred
- Prior management experience a plus
Keywords: Tom & Chee, Cincinnati , Restaurant Team Leader - Hiring Now, Hospitality & Tourism , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!