COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Morrison Living
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time COOK
- Location: Maple Knoll Village-11100 Springfield Pike,
Cincinnati, OH, 45246 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time: Mornings, 05:30 AM to 02:00
PM or 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
- Requirement: Prior line cook experience preferred, willing to
- Perks: Close to public transportation!
Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available Positions at this
location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or
regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are
offered a position for this location may be asked about their
vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements.
All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number . The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No matter what
your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get
there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired dining,
wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living
communities across the country, everything we do means more when
it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide
meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop,
and recognize our greatest asset-our people. Joining our team means
you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities
to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be
the best part of someone's day? Job Summary
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Living are offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Morrison Living, Cincinnati , COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!