Crew Member - Hiring Immediately
Company: Gold Star
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Gold Star Crew Member $13-17/hr CRAVEABLE CAREERS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Paid Time off (Yes, after one year of service, accrual of PTO
begins on weeks when working over 30 hours)
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meals (Yes, up to $7 free meal)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision - For full-time employees,
eligibility required, by working 30 or more hours a week.)
One of Cincinnati's most iconic restaurant chains, Gold Star, has
openings available for Shift Leaders across locations in Ohio,
Kentucky, and Indiana!
Our Shift Leaders play a vital role in shaping our culture,
motivating our teams, delighting customers, and supporting
efficient operations of each Gold Star restaurant. Core
- People Leadership - interview, train, coach and motivate
- Customer Service - ensure exceptional experiences and build
lasting customer relationships
- Store Operations - open and close the store, manage inventory,
ensure product quality and more
- Financial Management - build financial expertise in running a
FOLLOW YOUR OWN RECIPE There's not just one path for success at
You might be a college student desiring to earn money for school, a
parent planning to build up a nest egg, a retiree looking to stay
active and engaged, an experienced pro looking to make your mark or
you might just be someone else altogether, and that's cool with
Whoever you are, wherever you are in life, we invite you to
consider joining us. Keep reading for more juicy details on what
makes working at Gold Star so special!
- Start From Scratch We welcome newcomers to the restaurant
industry with open arms. Prior experience is wonderful, but not
required. Come learn with us!
- Be Our Secret Ingredient We are famous for our blend of spices
and delicious food, but it's our diverse team of amazing people who
are the true secret to our success. Add your unique flavor to the
- Stir Up Some Fun We have an upbeat, positive culture where you
can have fun working alongside friends. Make new friends here or
invite yours to join us!
- Make it Family Style At Gold Star, our promise is to Make You
Feel Like Family whether you are a customer or a colleague. As part
of our family, we've got your back!
OUR HIRING "STAPLES" Although each person is unique, there are some
common traits you'll find across our kitchens and dining rooms.
Gold Star team members are: Passionate, Service-oriented, Friendly,
Fun, Dependable, Supportive and Respectful.
Additional characteristics that make for successful Shift Leaders:
- Ability to Lead and Inspire Others
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Capabilities
If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
THE RECRUITING PROCESS Sometimes recruiting processes are a bit of
a mystery, but at Gold Star we like to let you know what to expect
right upfront. Kind of cool, right?
- Apply Complete a quick application online or in one of our
stores. It's super easy, we promise.
- Interview - Meet with one of our Store Managers onsite. Leave
any interview stress or nervousness at the door; we just want to
learn about you and share more about the exciting opportunities at
Gold Star - maybe over a Coney!
- Offer - If your interview goes well from your perspective and
ours, we will extend you an offer. Woo hoo!
- Onboarding - Once an offer is accepted, your Store Manager will
communicate your schedule, explain the new hire paperwork process,
and review your training plan. We want to ensure you are prepared
for a terrific first day.
- START - Your Store Manager and fellow Crew Members will welcome
you, and you'll begin your training and orientation! Let's go!
For more information about Gold Star, to apply online, or for a
list of our locations, please visit .
Keywords: Gold Star, Cincinnati , Crew Member - Hiring Immediately, Hospitality & Tourism , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!