Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Kelly Services has an immediate need for a Customer Service
Delivery Tech Experts for Asurion in multiple locations!. This is a
direct hire opportunity with a $1,000 sign on bonus after 90 days
Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert - Part-Time
+Monthly Phone Stipend
Hours: 3:45 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. local time
Our team of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringing
replacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them
wherever they are - home, office, or even a local coffee shop. Our
Experts help customers set up their devices with things like email,
apps, and basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning,
personalized customer resolution experience.
What you'll be doing:
When a customer's device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a
replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to
get them up and running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers'
smart phones, tablets and/or other
- Resolve operational issues on customers' devices, other
equipment, and connectivity while offering
education and device optimization suggestions.
- Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers' home
- Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding
of each customer's technology in
order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for
performance measurements and sales goals
- Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and
several customers' locations
throughout a designated region.
- Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer
locations in a variety of situations
including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
If you're a good fit for the job, you'll be able to:
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer
service through relationship and
- Quickly identify and resolve technical issues
- Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout
the in-person session
- Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a
- Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers'
technical skill level.
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving
record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking
Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2
- Able to interact with a customer's technology throughout their
- Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for
extended periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may
be present in the customers' homes.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Cincinnati , Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert, Hospitality & Tourism , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!