Sr. Manager of Attorney Recruiting
Company: Frost Brown Todd LLC
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Frost Brown Todd, a regional law firm of over 500 attorneys in
thirteen markets, is currently searching for a Sr. Manager of
Attorney Recruiting. This position is a firm-wide role responsible
for overseeing all aspects of law student, associate, and staff
attorney recruiting, including developing strategies for sourcing,
attracting, and hiring highly-talented and diverse attorneys.
Duties include sourcing for candidates, coordinating interviews,
managing hiring and onboarding processes, as well as effectively
integrating new attorney hires.Candidates may reside in our
Cincinnati, Indianapolis, or Louisville markets.Job
- Works in partnership with the Recruiting Committee, Department
Heads, Practice Group Leaders, CEO, and Director of Diversity and
Inclusion to identify and attract first year, lateral associate,
and staff attorney candidates.
- Supports Lateral Recruiting and Integration Member with the
hiring and onboarding of lateral Members.
- Supports the Director of Diversity & Inclusion, implementing
new systems and processes to eliminate bias and increase diversity
outcomes pursuant to the firm's strategic plan.
- Oversees all aspects of the lateral associate and staff
attorney hiring, onboarding, and orientation processes.
- Designs, attends, and implements all components of summer
- Develops and maintains relationships with law schools' career
services offices and manages on-campus interviews, call-back, and
firm interview day processes.
- Collaborates with Director of Professional Development and
Associate Personnel to develop orientation program and oversee
integration of new attorneys.
- Supervises multiple business professionals, providing
direction, guidance, and feedback.
- Facilitates logistics for attorney transfers or change in
status/schedule, and oversees exit procedures for all
- Develops and manages annual Recruiting Committee budget.
- Prepares and analyzes data regarding law school recruiting
success, hiring statistics, risk assessments and other issues for
use by the Recruiting Committee.
- Develops, maintains and oversees attorney recruitment materials
and content of recruiting section of firm's website.
- Serves as the contact with all outside organizations involved
in the attorney recruiting process, including but not limited to
legal search firms, the National Association for Law Placement,
other law firms, and other professional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years' management-level recruiting experience in a
professional services firm is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge of legal employment issues.
- Cross-cultural skills and awareness related to individuals from
broad backgrounds, races, ethnicities, religions, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity and disability, among others.
- Ability to understand unconscious bias and its effect on
recruiting and hiring.
- Strong organizational skills needed to manage time well,
prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to set priorities, work independently, and handle a
variety of duties effectively under time constraints.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with
the appropriate discretion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, ability to find creative solutions and avenues to
fulfill the firm's recruiting needs.
- Highly proactive and responsive.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including Microsoft
Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and database management.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Financially responsible, ability to budget and track recruiting
expenses.Frost Brown Todd is fully committed to equality of
opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Frost
Brown Todd to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees
and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, military status, veteran status, age, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information,
physical or mental disability or any other protected status.Frost
Brown Todd offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and
401k/profit sharing retirement plans. PI124913100
Keywords: Frost Brown Todd LLC, Cincinnati , Sr. Manager of Attorney Recruiting, Human Resources , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!