Entry Level IT Recruiter
Company: Gravity It Resources
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Entry-Level IT Recruiter (Talent Agent)
Company OverviewGravity IT Resources is an IT stafng rm
headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL with additional ofces in
Charlotte, NC, Columbus, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Salt Lake City, UT,
and Tampa, FL. We help our clients nd IT professionals for their
most critical IT jobs across all skill sets including software
development, cloud infrastructure, data analytics, security,
project management and many others.
Gravity was recognized by Inc. Magazine in 2019, 2020, and 2021 as
an Inc. 500 award winner as one of the fastest growing privately
held companies in the United States. If you want a career that
offers unlimited growth potential and the opportunity to make an
impact on the personal and professional lives of others, Gravity is
the perfect choice.
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University
- Must have a work-hard / play-hard mentality.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking & a team player with a
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ability to multi-task & wear multiple hats to ensure an amazing
experience for our clients & IT consultants.
- Experience with Microsoft Tools is a plus (Word, Outlook,
IT Recruiter (Talent Agent) Responsibilities
- As a Talent Agent, you will manage all aspects of the
recruitment process. Primary responsibilities will include,
conducting phone and in-person interviews to match IT talent with
our open positions with clients.
- You will strive to understand the current skills and career
aspirations of our candidates and guide them to our open jobs that
are the best match.
- Additional responsibilities will include sourcing & vetting
candidates through various systems including our internal Applicant
Tracking System (ATS) and LinkedIn, Dice, CareerBuilder, and
- You will also be responsible for conducting reference checks,
coordinating interviews, and interacting with clients on permanent
and contract (temp) positions.
- Your time in the Talent Agent position will be marked by
incredible personal and professional growth:
- Each new Talent Agent participates in a 12-week, hands-on
training program that provides you with the skills and knowledge to
- You will learn everything you need to know about Information
Technology and the various skill sets we staff across all our
- Gravity also invests heavily in your personal growth:
- Every new Talent Agent participates in Gravity's 'Design Your
Exceptional Life' program, led by Gravity Co-Founder Stephen
- This program helps every new Talent Agent discover their why
and build an exceptional life through health, relationships,
emotional intelligence, intellectual development and personal
IT Recruiter (Talent Agent) Compensation & BenetsGravity IT
Resources provides compelling compensation and benets for new
college graduate Talent Agents including:
- Competitive base salary
- Signing bonus
- Compelling performance-based bonus opportunities in your rst 7
- Commissions on all placements
- Initial Grant in Gravity Stock Incentive Program (SIP)
- Attractive vacation policy, including Paid Time Off (PTO) for
your birthday and community service day of your choice.
- 6-week fully paid sabbatical after 5 yearsby Jobble
Keywords: Gravity It Resources, Cincinnati , Entry Level IT Recruiter, Human Resources , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!