Senior Salesforce Developer
Company: Roto-Rooter Services Company
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Roto-Rooter Services Company has the opportunity you have been
looking for. We are America's largest plumbing and drain cleaning
company and the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for
select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but
it's our future that has us so excited!
In our Senior Salesforce Developer role, you will assist in the
development, implementation and management of our growing
Salesforce platform to improve our clients' delivery approach. You
will be configuring, testing and implementing new applications, and
assisting in the design of applications to meet both functional and
This position is located onsite at our Home Office in downtown
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support key
business functions and meet project objectives, client
requirements, and company goals.
- Coordinate with project management resources to drive migration
of legacy applications to our Salesforce platform.
- Help manage ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce environment,
and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility
with evolving mission requirements.
- Interact directly with end-users and management to analyze
project requirements and current system capabilities.
- Help create applications to interface with Salesforce as
- Act a mentor to other developers and team members on Salesforce
development best practices and available functionality.
- This role offers regular exposure to business stakeholders and
management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your
expertise to technical problems.
- Strong people skills to interact with staff, colleagues,
cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies
or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience,
education, and training.
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience; 5+
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Field Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to present ideas and discussions in larger forums when
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used
across multiple products and organizational units.
- Agile Methodology experience preferred.
- Salesforce certifications (Certified Platform Developer 1 or 2,
- ITIL experience a plus; ITIL Foundations certified
- Previous CRM Platform Development preferred.
- Prior experience migrating from legacy solutions (AS400, etc.)
to Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) preferred.
- Prior experience with Lean or other Business Process
Improvement frameworks is a plus
C#) is a plus.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the
best investment we can make. We also care about the health and
welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are
proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Roto-Rooter Services Company, Cincinnati , Senior Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!