Senior .NET Developer
Company: Centric Consulting
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live
our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients
and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to
provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a
culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture,
our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a
trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Cincinnati business unit is passionate about making a positive
impact in the community. We strive to live our Centric core values
and embed them in the work we do for our clients and in our
corporate citizenship role. We're looking for a Senior .Net
Developer ------------to join our growing team.
This developer will work with a mid-size team to implement and
update functionality in the application across multiple tiers of
the application. The application consists of a Smart Client
(WinForms app) that leverages both WCF and ASMX web services to
interface with a SQL Server data store as well as other service
providers. This developer will potentially work across all of these
tiers to improve the core application. In addition to this, work on
infrastructure, systems integration, and support of utilities fall
into this area of development.
In this role, you will:
- Design, development, unit testing, and maintenance of the
software. Areas of development focus on improving the application
and/or extending its integration into other systems which may
involve code changes to the web, server APIs, database and
third-party interface technologies. The developer works closely
with other developers and technical leads to implement new
functionality and resolve defects.
- Initially, this role will be primarily in the team's production
support cycle including triaging, managing, and resolving
production incidents and defects.
- The development toolset for this position includes the use of
Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, WinForms, WCF and ASMX web services,
Fiddler, Team Foundation Server, XML, and SQL Server. The
production support toolset also includes Quality Center and Remedy
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 7-10 Years of solid and consistent .NET/C# development
- Excellent and clear verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of OOO programing (e.g. usage of Interfaces,
Abstract Classes, Virtual Methods, Base Classes, etc.).
- Understands and uses development patterns and design best
- Experience in XML development including leveraging XSLT and
- Experience in WinForms development.
- Experience consuming and implementing WCF/ASMX web
- Demonstrated time management techniques with a sense of urgency
to deliver on tasks coupled with an attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a team environment.
- Experience using the Microsoft Enterprise Library for Data
Access and ORM capabilities.
- Experience using an IOC Container for Container Management and
- Experience Developing Click Once Applications.
- Experience developing Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures,
indexes, and functions.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly
talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of
disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own
expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take
our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Growth opportunities - As a mid-size firm, there is more
flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want
to do and we'll help you figure out how to get there.
- Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small
company feel - a local player with global reach that combines
business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We
are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a
firm and why we're here.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance, and
innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing
and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion
to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee
involvement in community improvement projects.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We
strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to
be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: Centric Consulting, Cincinnati , Senior .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!