SAP S/4 HANA Support Senior Analyst - IM/ EWM/ SD-LE
Company: Archer Daniels Midland
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SAP S/4 HANA Support Senior Analyst - IM/ EWM/ SD-LE KY -
Kentucky Information Technology Job Description SAP S/4 HANA
Support Senior Analyst - IM/ EWM/ SD-LE
Location: Erlanger, KY
Exempt level position.
The Support Analyst will be part of the Service Delivery
Organization which is responsible to maintain all ADM systems in
operation with highest availability. As a member of the Service
Delivery Organization, an SAP analyst will analyze the tickets
raised by user(s) and provide response/resolution to the user or
work with the concerned teams/ 3 rd party providers to resolve the
issues as the per the Operational/Service Level Agreement with the
business. The individual will also be responsible to work with the
architects, developers and testers to build and deliver small
enhancements in line with the global template design after approval
from the Solution Delivery organization.--
- Provide deep functional & technical expertise in the given
process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration
points across different modules and technical components.
- Assume full ownership of the support tickets in the respective
process area, work with integration, other process teams,
development teams, 3 rd party support providers to resolve the
tickets within Operational/Service Level Agreement limits.
- Understand global template and regional solutions
designed/developed by Solution Delivery teams and resolve the
tickets keeping the solution intact.
- Perform thorough testing including regression testing before
releasing any solution for final user validation.
- Understand and follow ADM IT processes in performing all
- Understand ADM IT Service Management process, update
incident/problem/service tickets regularly and accurately and
document resolution in the service management tool.
- Design and Configure minor enhancements following the ADM
standard configuration/naming standards, document Functional design
- Provide technical input in support of audit requests, as
- Follow regulatory compliance and Security standards.
- Partner with other process and system experts to identify and
implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
Job Requirements: --
- Minimum 5 years' experience in one or more SAP modules;
Experience with S/4HANA highly preferred.
- Conceptually strong in the area of SAP IM / EWM Warehouse
Management & Logistics Execution. Expertise both in Inventory mgmt.
(IM) as well as Extended warehouse mgmt. (EWM) design and system
set-up. Experience in maintaining EWM/IM systems (embedded &
external ) and their service delivery support for large S/4
implementations encompassing storing, staging, warehousing and
distribution and overall logistics execution across industry
verticals including food/beverage & consumer packaged goods
- Firm hands-on grip around Picking - Batch mgmt./SLED / Picking
Strategies / Packing - HU mgmt. / Goods Issue Processes as well as
Put-away / Put-away Strategies / Packing - HU mgmt. / Goods Receipt
Processes. Ability to monitor stock movements, execute stock
placements and removals using different put-away, picking
strategies and rules.
- Familiar with warehouse capacity mgmt. and warehouse
order/tasks creation rules as well as release strategies. Knowledge
of baseline configuration of Enterprise structure by defining &
assigning plants, purchase organizations, storage locations,
storage sections, bins, etc. Experienced in defining storage areas,
storage bins and managing them.
- Deep understanding of valuated stock versus non valuated stock
both in EWM/IM and related accounting such as transfer postings and
impact of G/L postings based on inventory valuation.
- Expertise in handling different types of purchase orders
including standard, consignment, third party, and stock transport
orders. Expertise in handling Inter company stock transport orders,
Intra company stock transport orders, transfer postings and
physical Inventory including reservation & special stocks. Solid
understanding of Returnable Containers STO Intercompany
- Must specialize on extending warehouse management to third
party locations 3PL, Co-manufacturing vendor plants, based in
cross-docking process, transportation planning and execution.
Understanding of EWM - TM (transportation mgmt.) interface and
related BAPI's and user exits.
- Familiar with interfacing and using Radio frequency devices
(RF) as well as the SAP console to perform transactions on the
warehouse floor, bar coding and related handling units / SSCC
- Hands-On knowledge of User Exits including standard user exits
and creation of customer exit. Working knowledge ABAP Structures &
Debugging as well as standard SAP routines.
- Working knowledge of ALE/EDI IDoc's, recovery of failed batch
Jobs & Inbound & Outbound RFC & Queues.
- High analytical and problem solving skills in SAP EWM module,
ability to provide best practice solution on incidents & assess its
downstream impact on integrated solution. Ensure continuity of
'business as usual' items in lieu of proposed RICEFW as well as its
relevance on Master Data Management (Warehouse Product
Master/HU/Packaging Specification/Resource/Storage Bin etc.)
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas in Order
Management, Supply Chain, EHS, Procurement, Manufacturing, and
- Experience in SAP QM (Quality Management) will be an added
- 3 years' experience in a support analyst role in a medium/large
- Experience with 24x7 support covering all time zones , working
with multi-cultural support teams spread across different
- Additional experience with leading team of support analysts in
the respective area of expertise will be highly preferred.
- Experience with a full-lifecycle SAP implementation will be an
- Practical experience working in an agile environment
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation,
and process management skills
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal
skills to communicate-- technical and non-technical information,
ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with
all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to
new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an
organization how current trends and technology can address
identified business needs and capabilities
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees
while maintaining a professional manner.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork &
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a
variety of shifts, when needed, to meet support Operational/Service
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air -- as needed
to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's degree related to Information Systems, Business or
other relevant academic discipline Relocation assistance is
available with this position.
-- About ADM: At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide
access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations,
a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any
taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an
edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow.
We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's
premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our
breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give
us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages,
health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the
outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world
over. Learn more at www.adm.com. EEO ADM is an equal opportunity
employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland, Cincinnati , SAP S/4 HANA Support Senior Analyst - IM/ EWM/ SD-LE, IT / Software / Systems , Erlanger, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!