REMOTE SENIOR MDM DEVELOPER/ARCHITECT
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Skiltrek is seeking a Sr MDM Developer/Architect to sit fully remote! This person will be joining the MDM team within the data group to help with the creation and management of Enterprise MDM strategy, building of roadmap, and creation and maintenance of MDM multi-domain enterprise level solutions. It is also responsible for providing strategic guidance, tools selection, best practices, and architecture for MDM practice, and leading the initiation and implementation of Master Data Management MDM implementations for their business units. Some additional responsibilities include:
* Responsible for creation, implementation, and management of MDM solution architecture
* Contribute to the development of MDM strategy and roadmap.
* Responsible for applying MDM strategies, requirements, and policies, and supporting an MDM implementation on Informatica platform technologies.
* Accountable for creation and application of MDM standards and best practices, enterprise level data flow diagrams, and project code promotion
* Responsible for analysis, development, testing, deployment, and support of MDM solutions
* Analyze and determine how data fits into the Master Data Management (MDM) platform, including changes to data model, data cleansing rules, data standardization/match-merge rules, survivorship rules, Reference data management, and data visualization.
* Work on design options, data model changes, integration techniques (ingress and egress), and data mastering solutions
* Develop and maintain ETL codes in MDM/ IDQ ingress and egress process.
* Resolve database and data load errors due to data related or other system issues.
* Modify C360 UI and backend mapping based on user requirements
* Conducts MDM unit tests, code reviews & deployments
* Coordinate with Informatica Product Support for critical issues
* Monitor KPI's of the MDM solution to ensure data quality and established policies are working as expected
* Provide Consultation on MDM Data Model to Business and other IT partners
* Build strong partnership with Business SME's. MDM Consumers, and Data Stewards
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of data/data transformation experience - data lake, data governance, data lineage
- Minimum 8-10 years of hands-on experience with Informatica MDM tool (CDI and CSQ) in designing solution architecture, development, and deployment including experience in Data Analysis and Profiling, Data Quality, Address Doctor or equivalent, and Data Integration
- Experience with Agile and MDM Solution Development
- Data Modelling
- Data Integration and analysis
- Data Validation
- Data Quality/Data Profiling
- Match and Merge rules
- Data Stewardship
- ETL Experience within Informatica
- Experience with Informatica MDM SaaS model
- Experience with Snowflake, data-lakes, enterprise data warehouses, Tableau or other BI reporting solutions
- Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of XML, Java, JSONs along with API's development and shell scripting
Keywords: Skiltrek, Cincinnati , REMOTE SENIOR MDM DEVELOPER/ARCHITECT, IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
here to apply!