Field Service Technician
Company: OPEX Corporation
Posted on: December 8, 2018
For over 40 years, OPEX Corporation has received global recognition as a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of business process automation equipment. With their recent expansion into the Warehouse Automation market, OPEX has experienced tremendous growth, providing new and expanded opportunities for their current and future employees.If you are looking to join a growing, cutting edge technology company that strives to maintain a collegial, family-oriented culture, you should check us out.Position Summary:OPEX Corporation is currently looking for a full time Field Service Technician. This position will require the employee to be flexible with their hours. Due to customer demands, the employee may be required to work occasional weekends. The worker will have a high exposure level to customer service as they will be responsible for visiting our current clients to help solve their technical issues. Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for the day to day maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of mail opening, document scanning and/or material handling equipment
- Installing and setting up new equipment
- Interact with the customer to determine the problem
- Completing field service reports
- Keeping the customer informed as repairs are made and answer any question that may arise.
- Interact with management as well as other personnel to analyze and correct any equipment performance issues.
- Completing and submitting weekly online timecards and expense reportQualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Electronics and/or equivalent hands-on job experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Possessing a driver's license, insurance and a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds independently.
- Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in around our equipment.Physical/Work Environment:
- Due to our large variety of clients worker could potentially conduct work in an office or warehouse environment
- Commuting for an extended period of time throughout duration of shift
- Must have the ability to lift heavy machine parts while on duty
- Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in around our equipment
- Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward will occur while on the jobCompany Overview:OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world. From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX's global workforce now numbers hundreds of employees. OPEX's Moorestown, New Jersey World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.Benefits:
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disabilityOPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Keywords: OPEX Corporation, Cincinnati , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!