Company: Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is currently seeking a Java Developer for a position located in Cincinnati, OH.This position will be involved in design, development, testing, debuging, and maintaining and documenting shared web services, software components, and utilities.The position will also be collaborating with end users (internal / external) on development of requirements and design of applicationsQualifications:
- 7-9 years object-oriented design and development of n-tier applications experience in multiple languages and related technologies (JAVA/J2EE, Web Services, .NET, Flex)
- Firm understanding of Software Architecture, Design Patterns, and Middleware
- Firm understanding of Web Service concepts, WSDL, XSD, XML.
- 2+ years experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Solid database skills including data modeling, ability to write SQL and procedures
- 5+ years working with Internet technologies (HTML/HTTP, LDAP, XML, TCP/IP, XSLT)
- Working knowledge of SOA
- 4+ years user-level UNIX, Win2kQUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO . PLEASE INCLUDE "JAVA DEVELOPER" IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. - provided by Dice 7-9 years object-oriented design and development of n-tier applications experience in multiple languages and related technologies (JAVA/J2EE, Web Services, .NET, Flex)
Keywords: Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions, Cincinnati , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!