Posted on: January 14, 2019
Come join us: Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 boutique consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space. How we do it: We use a resource-based solutions model to deliver Subject Matter Experts who fill capacity and knowledge gaps and complete critical projects on time. This model works because, as a Vernovis consultant, you have sat in the seat and understand the unique and pressing challenges our clients face. Here's what you'll do:
- Manage, monitor, and support computer servers and network systems to ensure high levels of availability and security
- Including planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining and optimizing server, storage, and network hardware, software, and communication links
- Design, plan and implement Office 365 solutions
- Lead and deliver projects that encompass systems architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services
- Become a partner, subject-matter expert and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
- Able to speak to networking and infrastructure topics with clients to understand and recommend Office 365 solutions Here's what you'll have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology or related IT field; or equivalent combination of relevant experience and skills
- At least 2+ years of Microsoft server software and network support
- Experience supporting desktop, networking, server and cloud-based services IT Infrastructure
- Proficient with current Microsoft server systems software versions, and server/network monitoring
- Familiarity with Azure, Office 365, Hyper-V / VMware, NAS and SAN systems and data backup systems and procedures.
- Familiarity with Internet protocols and administration including firewall security and Cisco/Sonicwall VPN systems
- Experience in the design, planning and implementation of Active Directory
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NPS, and/or SCCM
- Must have email migration experience; Email Administration including Office 365, internet access maintenance, Microsoft Office support and ERP application support The Vernovis Difference:
- Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
- Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
- Integrity - an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
- Collaboration - a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
- Extraordinary Service - a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. - provided by Dice Microsoft, Azure, Office 365, Hyper-V, VMware, NAS, SAN, Cisco, Firewall, Active Directory, SCCM
Keywords: Vernovis, Cincinnati , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!