Company: Roto-Rooter Services Company
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design
and .NET technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint
server applications and portals. Designs, develops, and manages
site content and capabilities and provides daily onsite
maintenance. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals while working with project stakeholders daily.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis
and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT
Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
performs software design using software development fundamentals
and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software
suite using ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as
development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing
documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
and clear code.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing
creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork
- Experience programming in .NET 4.5, C#, ASP .NET, T-SQL,
SharePoint Designer, Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflows, InfoPath, Web
Parts and workflow creation.
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience is required.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design,
hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service
- Experience with SharePoint's application services framework
including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search,
Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries,
and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server
Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to
receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with
- ITIL v3 certification and/or formal training in ITIL/ITSM
preferred, along with equivalent work experience.
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology.
- Strong customer service orientation; Good written, oral, and
interpersonal communication skills.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the
best investment we can make. We also care about the health and
welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are
proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Roto-Rooter Services Company, Cincinnati , SharePoint Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!