Software Engineer - (Experience with React.js)
Company: Axcess Financial
Posted on: November 11, 2019
We are actively seeking a Software Engineer to work in our
Corporate IT Organization. Our Software engineers focus on
delivering business value through efficient implementation of
software. Works within an Agile team and utilizes Business Driven
Development principles to write testable, maintainable software.
Collaborates with senior engineers and other team members to
achieve sprint goals.
If you want to work with leading edge technologies and have
experience in the below areas, we want to hear from you!
- Follow software development lifecycle to understand
requirements, study system impacts, design systems and data flow,
write, test and deploy code
- Thoroughly document and test code through Test Driven
- Work with users, stakeholders and other team members to
evaluate and estimate requirements
- Continuously improve code base via process improvements, design
changes and reduction of technical debt
- Design software according to industry accepted patterns
- Integrate in-house and 3rd party software components into new
and existing systems
- Work with senior team members to improve understanding of the
software engineering discipline, company procedures and industry
- Frontend experience required using React, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's in MIS, CIS, CS, EE, CE or demonstrable equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience developing software,
applications and solutions that address the business/customer
strategy and produce measurable results
- Expert knowledge of the programming language identified for
- Experience with cloud solutions such as Amazon Web
- Familiar with interaction design, system and information
architecture methods and principles
- Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to develop employees through feedback, accountability
and career path
- Strong understanding and experience in application development
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Collaborative skills to work with appropriate resources to
- Experience working in an environment using Agile
Why choose Axcess Financial?
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast
opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations
across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues
positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding
service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you
to truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work.
Additionally, Axcess Financial offers: competitive compensation and
benefit programs, a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement
plan, and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:We are a privately held company
headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio who provides innovative credit
solutions that empower customers to handle their personal finances
when, where and how they want. It's our mission to get people the
money they need when they need it. We make sure we do so in a way
that is responsible and within their means.
Commitment to Diversity:Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining
a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or
any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work
anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Keywords: Axcess Financial, Cincinnati , Software Engineer - (Experience with React.js), IT / Software / Systems , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!