Elevator Operator - 1st shift
Posted on: February 16, 2020
This full time position is located in Cincinnati, Oh; however
please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are
considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are looking for a passionate Elevator Operator who wants to help
the world thrive!
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial
products and services to the world. Together with farmers,
customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by
applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have
150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the
world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and
improving the communities where we live and work.
- Operate safely within Cargill policy, procedures, and
governmental regulations and fully participate in Cargill Safety
programs (BBSP, SafeStart etc.)
- Perform critical operations to keep facility running:
Loading/Unloading barges, trucks and railcars. Other grain handling
including, filling /reclaiming of ground piles, transferring,
- Provide a high level of customer service by displaying
courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interaction and behaviors.
- Maintain the general appearance of the facility to include
elevators, grounds, buildings, etc.
- Monitor equipment to ensure it's in good working order,
participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and
equipment - notify management of any necessary repairs or possible
- Be an involved/engaged member of a team and be willing to act
and think independently.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on
possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work
in a production facility.
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including
bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling,
pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as
extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work in elevated areas.
- Must be able to operate machinery.
- Must be able to read/write English.
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Able to work holidays, nights, weekends or different
Keywords: CARGILL, Cincinnati , Elevator Operator - 1st shift, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!