Senior Data Architect
Company: Centric Consulting
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Senior Data Architect
Senior Data Architect
Job Location: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland,
Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, Seattle, St. Louis
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live
our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients
and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to
provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a
culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture,
our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a
trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Data & Analytics practice believes that data can drive business
value and performance. But it takes the right people, skills and
approach to deliver expected results. That's where you come in! For
us, Data and Analytics is more than just a set of technologies.
It's about skilled individuals who can align technical capabilities
to bring value to a business. What we value the most: people who
are dedicated to delivering high quality solutions. It's not enough
for things to look good on the surface. They must be built on
strong technical foundations. We're looking for a Senior Data
Architect to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Design modern architectures involving traditional BI, cloud,
and big data technologies
- Help guide full lifecycle D&A solutions for our clients,
including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical
architecture design, development, testing, and deployment
- Profile and analyze source system data
- Design extract methodologies
- Document all D&A components of an overall solution
architecture on large projects
- Communicate a detailed ETL architecture and implementation plan
to ETL Developers
- Implement the solutions you design and mentor other members of
- Ensure compliance with the architecture through team
- Advise on hardware/infrastructure and software needs
- Define a strategy for meeting special data requirements
- Build client relationships and participate in business
development and proposal work
- Interview and facilitate meetings with VP level business
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to fully document the D&A solution architecture
- Experience working with client leadership to understand their
overarching needs and provide data driven results
- Proven capacity to design and implement a full lifecycle
- Strong SQL skills with an understanding of other query
languages (MDX, DAX)
- Proficiency with multiple ETL tools and data storage
- Ability to define a backup, archiving, and disaster recovery
- Experience working in a cloud-based solution
- Proven aptitude for troubleshooting issues across multiple
departments and vendors
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced flexible environment
- 5+ years of experience around the skills mentioned above
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly
talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of
disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own
expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take
our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Growth opportunities - As a mid-size firm, there is more
flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want
to do and we'll help you figure out how to get there.
- Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small
company feel - a local player with global reach that combines
business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We
are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a
firm and why we're here.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance, and
innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing
and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion
to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee
involvement in community improvement projects.
- The Nitty Gritty - Along with the standard health and 401k
benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life
balance!), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave and
remote working options for our employees.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We
strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to
be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: Centric Consulting, Cincinnati , Senior Data Architect, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!