Cloud Solution Architect
Company: Centric Consulting
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Cloud Solution Architect
Cloud Solution Architect
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH/ Louisville, KY
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live
our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients
and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to
provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a
culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture,
our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a
trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Cincinnati business unit is passionate about making a positive
impact in the community. We strive to live our Centric core values
and embed them in the work we do for our clients and in our
corporate citizenship role. We're looking for a Cloud Solution
Architect to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
Execute Client Delivery:
- Strong understanding of Enterprise, Solution, Technical and
- Recent hands on experience in:
- Development in .NET/.NET Core/C# and/or JAVA and/or Open Source
- Integrations, APIs, micro-services
- Cloud and leveraging cloud to optimize applications
- Application databases and transactional systems
- Enterprise applications
- Architecting and designing large applications and enterprise
- Keep your skills sharp across a range of modern technologies
while leading the delivery of solutions that integrate multiple
offerings to provide customized client solutions.
- Equip the delivery team to use the methodologies and tools
you've determined are best for the project while coaching your team
members to develop new skills.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery is the norm.
- Preferred but not required experience with or conceptual
- Web analytics (like google analytics/core metrics) and
- Web, Ecommerce, CMS, Intranet experience in more of a digital
setting a plus
- Marketing operations/automation and email campaigns
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Chatbots, IoT, NLP, voice-driven-development (i.e, Alexa)
- Data Architecture and Data Warehousing
Practice Business Development & Thought Leadership:
- Well-connected in the technical community in order to help make
connections and uncover technical work.
- Viewed as a thought leader in the tech community (i.e., part of
various user groups, speaks at various tech-focused engagements,
has a network among other tech players locally).
- Serve as a single point of contact for pursuits that span
multiple Centric technical service offerings.
- Drive sales conversations forward by bringing technical
solutions to life in a way that demonstrates how they will solve
the specific client concerns.
- Assemble and lead a pursuit team to complete the technical
components of an RFP.
- Craft RFP or SOW responses, including overall project approach,
core deliverables, timelines, and financial estimates.
- Knows how to create a PowerPoint deck and provide content to
help sell a solution
- Provide thought leadership that spans the Centric offerings as
well as current & future technology trends.
Implement Practice Management:
- Provide a "Technical Voice" to Centric leadership.
- Be a leader in driving a broader tech community within Centric
and help align the Indianapolis BU around the technical offerings
most important for our clients.
- Identify, formulate, and champion value added industry-aligned
- Ensure consistency of delivery methodologies and inclusion of
collaborative touch points.
- Serve as a mentor and role model with a passion to build a
thriving community of technologists within our BU and across
- Be instrumental in driving innovation efforts from idea to
- Stay informed on the latest technology trends and "the next big
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Prior management consulting and technology experience.
- 7-15 years' experience in the custom application development,
systems and enterprise architecture space having designed and
architected large, complex enterprise solutions hosted on prem,
virtually and in the cloud
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, ALM,
ITIL, DevOps, Automated Testing and Test-Driven Development
- Initiative is important. We don't hand hold - you should be
comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial
environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our
Centric leadership team will give you an amazing support system.
You will lean on them daily.
- We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve
existing processes and solve problems innovatively.
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication
skills are important - both written and verbal. Translating
technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come
to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard
- Last, but not least, you will have a deep understanding of
foundational technologies and a proven ability to quickly come up
to speed with new technologies as needed to create unmatched
experiences for our clients and employees. This is a rewarding role
that will put you at the center of ensuring Centric is viewed as a
go-to consulting company for thoughtful and innovative solutions
that accelerate the success of our clients.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly
talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of
disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own
expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take
our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Growth opportunities - As a mid-size firm, there is more
flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want
to do and we'll help you figure out how to get there.
- Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small
company feel - a local player with global reach that combines
business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We
are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a
firm and why we're here.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance, and
innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing
and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion
to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee
involvement in community improvement projects.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We
strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to
be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: Centric Consulting, Cincinnati , Cloud Solution Architect, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!