Records Center Assistant
Company: Frost Brown Todd LLC
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Frost Brown Todd LLC, a regional law firm of 1000+ legal
professionals and staff in thirteen offices located primarily
throughout the Midwest, is currently seeking a Records Center
Assistant to join our Cincinnati Office. This individual will be
responsible for a variety of duties which include preparing files,
retrieving and shelving files as well as handling the database
administration of all on-site and off-site files. The individual
may assist support staff with routine filing and other file-related
projects as needed. This position will also be cross-trained as
back up for the front desk.At least 1-2 years of experience in a
professional office setting is required, and previous experience
with records management is a plus. We seek a team player, with
excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to
maintain effective relationships with attorneys, clients and staff
whether in person, via email, or by telephone.Job Requirements
- Associate Degree is preferred (but not required).
- At least 1-2 years of working in a professional office
environment. Previous office records experience will be given
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and other
- Ability to assemble files and to file information utilizing
alphabetical, numerical filing and other filing guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be reliable, with a team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to retrieve and distribute files weighing up to 40
- Ability to retrieve and replace objects from shelves up to 8
feet high, sometimes a large amount in a day.
- Able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete
them under time constraints.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a
courteous and professional manner.Frost Brown Todd is fully
committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
It is the policy of Frost Brown Todd to provide equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, military status,
veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or
any other protected status.Frost Brown Todd offers a competitive
salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k/profit sharing
retirement package. PI124396968
Keywords: Frost Brown Todd LLC, Cincinnati , Records Center Assistant, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!