Client Tech Support - Network
Company: CDK Global
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technology--With more than $2
billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of
integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions
to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.--Focused on
enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to
dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving
approximately 28,000--retail locations and most
automotive--manufacturers.---- CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, parts--supply, repair and
maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data
analytics and predictive intelligence.--------We're large enough to
make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This
means that we are an organization where every person matters. You
can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our
customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.--From
data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring
to support your growth and ours ---Green--light your
career.----The--Client Technical Analyst--provides primary support
to customers encountering networking problems when using CDK's
products and solutions. Assists customers with product "how to" and
technical break/fix inquiries via telephone or in written
internet-based email or chat sessions. Takes ownership of each
customer inquiry and works with the team to find resolutions to the
extent of their knowledge. Participates in group chat rooms and
openly shares knowledge within the team.--Position Responsibilities
- Receives inbound client/associate inquiries via phone, web
chat, e-mail, and online tickets.
- Documents all work via a ticketing system, sets resolution time
lines with customers, and keeps customers updated on the status of
- Assesses issues and troubleshoots using technical knowledge and
problem solving skills to establish a course of action, assuring a
timely resolution to customer inquiries.
- Must be able to direct and guide customers through resolution
of complex technical issues.
- Escalates issues beyond scope of current knowledge and then
works to fill in those knowledge gaps.
- Applies knowledge of CDK case resolution process, policies, and
- Attends training courses as required and stays abreast of
evolving technical, internal processes, and industry
- Provides phenomenal customer service and remote support
services and applies problem solving skills.
- Works within a tight team environment and willingly assists
team members as needed.
- Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned.
- Works in a fast paced environment with competing
- CCNA Certification or equivalent required.
- Understanding of WAN connectivity concepts (T1, VPNs, MPLS
- Understanding of LAN connectivity hardware and concepts to
include router and switching technologies OSPF, EIGRP, BGP.
- 1 year of user support or implementation experience within a
technical support organization or field service organization.
- Excellent customer service skills via phone, chat, and in
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to lead by example and affect a positive change
among peers.--Preferred Attributes and Qualifications
- Associate Degree or commensurate experience.
- 3-4 years of technical support experience with client
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software and mobile devices
- Experience using a ticketing system such as Clarify, Remedy, or
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Troubleshooting knowledge of wireless infrastructure.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting Fortigate filtering
- Experience with VeloCloud or other SDWAN technologies.--CDK
Global knows you have passions outside of work. --You have family,
friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. -- That's
why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care
of you but your family as well. -- All of our benefits are
effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid
time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your
community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.At CDK, we pride
ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the
uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives--they
provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, or protected veteran status.----
Keywords: CDK Global, Cincinnati , Client Tech Support - Network, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!