Company: Hydro Systems Company
Posted on: November 22, 2020
PSG is part of the Dover Fluids platform. We are an organization
on the move, always looking for talented and ambitious people with
a desire to help us grow our business. We re a global leader in
integrated flow solutions and leader in the manufacture of pumps,
systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient
and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. PSG
features world-class pump brands Wilden , Blackmer , Neptune ,
Almatec , Mouvex , Griswold , All-Flo , Abaque , Redscrew , Ebsray
and Quattroflow and are committed to servicing key vertical markets
that include Hygienic, Water, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and
We feature world-class facilities in 6 countries, including
operations in the U.S., France, Germany, India, Australia, and
China; and have localized presence in over 100 countries. At PSG,
we are passionately committed to the development of innovative
sustainable technologies. We are relentless in our pursuit of
excellence, and confident in the market knowledge and expertise we
bring to our customers.
We thrive on winning and being number one. PSG offers a unique
combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership
mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an
innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and
entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities;
combined with benefits of a large company s scale, tools, career
planning and financial strength of Dover. Join PSG, a growing
global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is
rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast
paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Fluids segment of the Dover Corporation (NYSE:
DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual
revenues in excess of $7 billion
We are looking for individuals to work with us in production for at
least 2 weeks during the November-January timeframe.
Under close supervision, performs routine tasks in support of
assembling chemical dilution and dispensing equipment.
Primary Responsibilities/ Duties:
* Reads and comprehends Bill of Materials to gather parts,
equipment, and tools.
* Uses hand and air tools to build assemblies/sub-assemblies of
moderate complexity and completes other tasks using manual
* Performs quality checks by inspecting and testing all products to
ensure they meet customer requirements.
* Works from well-established guidance from visual aids (i.e., work
* Performs all tasks in accordance with standard safety procedures
and maintains a clean work environment.
* Reports any issues, malfunctions, or defective parts to
* Assists with operational logistics including: basic planning,
inventory control, and packing.
* May work in other areas of the business performing material
handling, shipping and/or receiving tasks.
* Ability to build and manage collaborative relationships.
* Has a history of operating with high ethical standards, openness
* Ability to work as a team and rotate to other work centers.
* Has basic math skills (e.g., add, subtract, multiple,
* Ability to read, interpret, and follow written procedures;
understand and follow verbal instructions.
* Must be willing to work overtime, when required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older and have legal status to work in
the United States.
* Must possess High School Diploma or GED.
* Prior manufacturing experience is a plus.
* Ability to stand for entire shift with breaks, performing
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. to waist and/or shoulder height,
with or without assistance.
* Repetitive lifting over shoulder height - maximum of 3 lbs.
* Bending and reaching using arms/legs as needed to get parts and
* Grasping and manipulation using both hands.
* Full time days: 6:30 AM-2:30 PM, M-F
* Part time days: 7:00 AM-12:00 PM, M-F
* Full time nights: 9:30 PM-5:30 AM, Sun-Th
* Part time nights: 10:00 PM- 2:00 AM, Sun-TH
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law..
Keywords: Hydro Systems Company, Cincinnati , Assembler- Seasonal, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!