HCL Commerce Administrator
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and
capable strategists, architects, project managers, business
analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who s
pecialize in the designing and implementing of industry leading
eCommerce platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified
commerce experience, through strategic discussion aligned to
business needs. We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio
of options to address all levels of digital maturity. We are
experts on the leading Commerce and Order Management platforms
including HCL Commerce, Magento, Epi-Insite, Znode, InRiver PIM,
IBM Sterling OMS, and KIBO.
Perficient has more than 20 years of experience working with the
HCL Commerce (formerly IBM WebSphere) platform, implementing
commerce for some of the world's most recognizable brands.
Perficient was awarded the title of the singular Preferred HCL
Commerce Partner of North America.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior
Technical Consultant (HCL WebSphere Administrator) in our national
As a Senior Technical Consultant/ HCL WebSphere Administrator you
will participate in all aspects of the software development
lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design,
implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of
application developed for our clients.
- Perform HCL software installation, configuration, deployments,
performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Administer the IBM WebSphere Commerce Server and IBM WebSphere
Application Server on in the Kubernetes environment.
- Operational Maintenance using various WCS and WAS tools
including but not limited to ACPLOAD, IDRESGEN, STAGEPROP,
- Perform Load and Performance Tuning.
- Installing Fixpacks, migrating to latest versions, installing
feature packs, enabling features, configuring ts-app Docker
- Provide DevOps support and troubleshooting.
- WebSphere Commerce version 9.0 hand on experience.
- Certification in Kubernetes administration.
- Experience in using IBM cloud Private.
- Experience in install/configure Websphere Application server 9.0
- Experience with Kafka for Cache invalidations.
- Experience in managing OS patching.
- Expertise in HCL WebSphere Commerce Suite (WCS) and
- Working knowledge in hosting Websphere commerce in AWS, Azure
and IBM clouds.
- Production support experience on WCS Framework for v.9 Skills
in configuring of Solr Search servers with WCS.
- Experience in configuring and performing Index building, Index
Propagation and Repeaters.
- Experience in build and deploying WCS in containerized
- Experience in administrating the IBM WebSphere Commerce Server
and IBM WebSphere Application Server on in the Kubernetes
- Perform Load and Performance Tuning of WAS/WCS - including JDK,
JRE, Custom Code (working jointly with Application
- Perform Operational Maintenance using various WCS and WAS tools
including but not limited to ACPLOAD, IDRESGEN, STAGEPROP,
- Install and configure IBM Commerce Toolkit (Rational
Application Developer) in VM environment, connected to DB2 in
- Install and configure IBM WCS Sales Center, IBM WCS Gift
Center, Cache Monitor and other related WCS installableApps.
- Interface with IBM and other software vendors to clearly
articulate problems and obtain solutions.
- Experience in a Production Support role and performing regular
monitoring of incidents, ensuring smooth operations.
- Experience in the configuration of resources like JDBC
providers to communicate with relational databases, such as
- Experience installing Fixpacks, migrating to latest versions,
installing feature packs, enabling features, configuring ts-app
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to be an
effective team member, completing tasks alone and communicating
with the team and customer.
- Handle crisis calls during outages and handle Service Requests
and PMR Process at IBM, articulate and follow up on service
requests, and escalate/track critical issues.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Cincinnati , HCL Commerce Administrator, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!